Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Story Of My Life
21 October 2009



As you can see above,
a pic I took a few months back, titled - "Dawn"
Well today, someone's name with the meaning 'Dawn'
is celebrating her sweet 16! Wheeeeee~

Oh well, in the case
of you don't get a word I'm saying, the name Zara, means dawn.
So that means a girl named Zara turns 16 today *throws confetti* LOL

Lets see, a picture of Zara....
*Copies it from Facebook and uploads it*


ROFLOL! XP

Okay ler...
Upload the proper one this time.


Zara Kim Khoo Chen Xi? Hope I got the last part right. :P

So...Zara...hmmm....
First time I met her?
My first time attending YP Meeting, 21st Feb 2009.
Didn't really know her yet that time.

Added her on MSN later on and
there is where we became friends.
Oh we talked alot...the "LOLs" and the "Lame"
And we tembak each other alot too...."PWNED!"

She's a ballet dancer...
Never seen her perform before but she must be good.
Why I say so? *points below*

:O

Next...hmmm...what else ah?
Lets see...Cows?


Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She has something for cows.
Don't ask me why...she LOVES cows .____.

And she is randomly crazy at times...
I haven't seen her going crazy with her karate...
and I don't want to see it :P


Exhibit A for randomly crazy - RAWR!

Lastly, is she's single or taken?
Ans: Taken *Points below*


HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

I shall stop here,
If I continue more on the crapping,
Zara might give me a kick in the face. T.T

HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY ZARA!
HAVE A BLESSED ONE! :)
I still owe you an ice cream :D

["Sun"]
steph_knightz

No comments: