Wednesday, November 11, 2009

OWNAGE

Story Of My Life
11 November 2009

Hmmm...5 years ago,
in Aunty Li Fei's Sunday School class,
the group of students were asked to
perform a play of the Nativity of Jesus during Christmas.

So I was given the role of Joseph,
my cousins Yik Ying and Yik Pei were the inn keepers,
cousin Yik Liang and another 2 others were the shepherds,
Zoe was the narrator...so who plays Mary?

The person who portrayed Mary was Yi Xin.
She was only 11 back then...and today she's 16 already :D
Time flies eh? XD



The girl who turned 16 today :D

THIS IS A FACT -
She OWNS her opponents when it comes to games. *horror music*
First I heard stories from the guys at church...
didn't wanna believe what I heard...

Then when I was over at her house for a game of Settlers Of Catan...
It was then I saw it with my own eyes...
That time don't wanna believe also have to believe... XD
Gamers are advised not to go easy on her :P


Yi Xin plotting our doom. :O


The mistress counting her tonnes of resources

Heh...an impressive sharpshooter in captain ball. :)
Oh and I heard she was nominated for the MVP title
for this year's Youth Wave Challenge.



The only girl in the entire team. Ho liau leh XD

And its funny when she tries to guess the title of a song.
It was when we were on our way back from Taiping,
in the bus, Zoe took my phone and played John Waller's While I'm Waiting.
Just so you know, its one of the song in the movie Fireproof.

YX - This song sounds familiar..
Zoe - The one from the Fireproof movie la...
YX - *still trying to guess*
Jeff - You know, the emo emo part when he prayed on his bedroom floor.
YX - *Probably ignored what Jeff said and continue guessing*

5 minutes later....

YX - Oh ya! The song from the movie Fireproof!
All of us - Didn't we tell you that!? LOL

Well I guess that's about it that I could write.
There's more but time is the limiting factor :(

HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY YI XIN!
HAVE A BLESSED ONE! :)

["Joy"]
steph_knightz

No comments: