Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free

Story Of My Life
9 December 2009

Secondary School life is over. *Sigh*
Things I'm gonna miss:

#1 - 5 Cekal



A model + a few lawyers + a few politicians
+ a rapper + a cancer patient + a bird + a Gummy Bear
+ a few sleepyheads + some normal students....
Sum them all up and you get 5 Cekal :D

Probably the best class I had in all the 5 years I'm here.


Us - 5 Cekal 2009




Ohrx lalax -.-"


This is for the ones who didn't do their homework XP






The CoD4-ers :D


Small VS BIG


BIG Wins






#2 - Editorial Board and Editorial Board's room


Jon - Mr. Editor :)


No pets allowed at the set. Shoo~!


Having a break


:P


A sketch of us by Hsien Ming :D


Oh noes! Air cond died. RIP.


Our magazine :)




It's been a great experience guys :)

#3 - Nav's Nike Bottle



Without this bottle...
PFS' Songkla Festival would never be fun.
What? PFS' Songkla Festival?

Oh, it's our class tradition to drench the birthday boy with water
as soon as the 2.40 pm bell rings. Man, I'm gonna miss that as well.

#4 - Delonix Regia

Delonix Regia or also known as the Flame of the Forest.
In Free School, we have one of it, growing tall near the school pond.
It was love at first sight when I saw it through my editor's Nikon D40 view finder.

Since then, I've been taking pictures of it.
Oh how much I love it :)



The sad thing was....
It was chopped down recently. :O
Why!? Why you people have to destroy such beauty!? :(


R.I.P. =/

Sorry readers, I have so much more to write but
I gotta leave soon. And it's Christmas season...busy busy :O

Be back soon.
With a chain of birthday posts. :D

["Who We Are"]
steph_knightz

No comments: