Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Roller Coaster

Story Of My Life
21 April 2010

Hi peeps.
Well, if there's still anyone reading my blog.
Sorry haven't updated for a very long time.
My bad...was busy. (Righhhht) =|

The month of April so far was one heck of a roller coaster ride.
Many things happened...
  1. Baptism =D
  2. "Crumbs" *sigh*
  3. Laptop kaput *double sigh*
  4. My new rig!
  5. FAME UP!
[Baptism]

So my baptism was on the 4th of April 2010.
Took the step of obedience. All glory to God =)




["Crumbs"]








[Laptop kaput]

7 Trojan horses and another heartbreak.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I can say, I can't live without a computer. =|
And using my old PC was torture. =|

Laptop came back 2 days later.
Reformatted....means its empty...
and I gotta reinstall everything back again. *faints*

[My new Rig!]

Soo...PC Fair was held from 9th to 11th of April this year.
And....I got myself a brand new rig! :D


Meet my "wife" AHAHA


i7 :D






Those NERF boxes caught your attention? HAHA


Hehe, HD5850...comes with MW2 XD


My 2nd ori copy of MW2 :D


Nyahahahha =P





Skipped breakfast to setup everything. Cable mess. Ugh!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well the joy was till the next morning when the graphics card died on me.
Got a Nvidia GT220 as a sub in the mean time, not a bad compromise.
Two days later, got a new card, fixed it in and everything was perfect.
Finally I got good frame rates to snipe in MW2. PWNed!

[FAME UP!]

The musical was held for 3 nights at USM's Dewan Budaya.
I went for the Sunday night show.
Awesome play I'm telling you! Thumbs up!
Here are some shots I took. More at my Facebook profile.






My personal favorite =)





Thats about it I guess.
Currently working on some artwork.
A new concept I got from listening to this one song
Will be up...soon...I hope. HAHA

["Semper Fi"]
steph_knightz

No comments: