Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

Story Of My Life
23 May 2010

So my last Lord's Supper and Youth Hour and YP Meeting
before I leave for KL was last weekend.

Sorry I "EPIC FAIL" during my "famous last words" session.
So now I'm gonna write a proper one here.
Here I go, the long long thank you list.



Alan Low and family.

8.30 am, 8.40 am, 8.15 am, 8.00 am, 7.45 am
Those were the different times I would wait at the Shell gas station
every Sunday morning and wait for kor kor Alan's classy blue Vios to come pick me up.
Enter the car and there will be good morning wishes and of course the best part
is hearing lil' Josiah say "Morning koko Stephen." :)

I still remember Alan would get me a huge pau for breakfast
when he first started picking me up to attend church on a Sunday morning.
Later on, if it's still early, we would go for breakfast at a nearby coffee shop.
The Char Mee Sua, Koay Teow Th'ng, Half boiled eggs and of course
not forgetting Alan's favorite, the "Haram" bread. XD

Alan has been a really good big brother in Christ to me.
Watching over me and also helped pulled me back up when I tend to fall.
And even as I'm leaving for KL, he helped in finding a church where I can go to.
All I can say is thank you so much Alan kor kor.
Thanks again for everything.




Tan Bing Hwang

A big brother in Christ I always look up to.
He might not speak the best England (LOL),
but I admire his knowledge when it comes to the Bible.
He taught me a lot of things. From Bible class even to when
we're just talking on MSN. Especially that "Great is Thy faithfulness" discussion.
I learned a lot from that. :)

Not to forget to the fellowship we share over meals, hangouts and games.
Watching a movie with Bing Hwang was indeed a "great" experience =P
And of course the nonsensical relationship advices...AHAHAHA. Classic.

Oh and that "Two is better than one"....ISH! LOL




Jeff Kuan

After all the teasing I get from him EVERYDAY....I wonder why he is still my friend. XD
At the end of the day, Jeff is still a very good big kor kor in Christ and friend to me.

We hanged out a lot. Well sometimes being his pack mule. =P
From movies, to makan, to cyber cafe, to grocery shopping. LOL
Learned a lot from Jeff when it comes to grocery shopping.
He knows his stuff and he taught me a thing or two when it comes to shopping for ingredients.
Baby carrots... XD

Learned from him some stuff about cooking too.
Sausages, onions, pumpkins, potatoes, capsicums, carrots, beef, chicken and etc.
Can't wait till I move out of the hostel, then I can start cooking my meals. =D

Thanks Jeff for being the driver and for the things you thought me. =P
So gonna miss hanging out with you. :(
I'mma drive you around next time. :)




Justin Tan

A good friend, a good big brother in Christ and.....
My personal computer technician. LOL =P

Computer ada problem, internet cacat, some error yang tak understand...
*nudges Justin on MSN and allow remote assistant* XD
Guess it gonna happen a whole lot more when I'm in KL. XD
He helped me out too with the parts for my new rig. Hehe.

My sifu when it comes to chairing for the Youth Hour.
"First song...Hari Ini. Then sing the rest of the songs you've chosen.
But then if you see got extra time and you're running out of songs...
Use your super...."CHOICE!"." XD

And we never get enough teasing each other. =P
All the aik aik, PPC, CM and the latest...TWISTEEER~
Thank yous Justin 'Panjang' Tan. :)




Kah Heng & Maylin

Both KH and ML had been a very dear
big brother and sister in Christ and friend to me.
Although I get teased by them a lot... XD
The MIL, The FIL and KH's favorite line....Ohh Action~ LOL

Spend a lot of good times together with them.
Over dinner, chit chat-ing at J.Co and
laughing hysterically while playing Wii when I'm over at their place.
Oh good times. Good times.




Yi Xin

A dear sister in Christ and friend to me.
Its fun having her around...especially when it comes to games and sports.
The Settler of Catan sessions, Captain Ball after YP
and the one time she came for Friday Night Skittle Ball.

Just want to say thanks for the fellowship
we share in church, in the field and in the gaming world. Hehe =P
I still owe you a ride. =P




Sarah Lee

Sorry for the times I kacau you during Captain Ball.
*YOU CAN'T SEE ME!* *Does the John Cena move* AHAHAHA =P

Thanks for the hangouts at Queens. and also....
for being a good friend and sister in Christ to me. =)




Zoe

The crazy, and the funny, the aggressive
the Chelsea FC fan and the sometimes emo.
A great friend and sister in Christ to me.

All the trading *pokes* *punches* *kicks*
and teaching me a little bit about the piano before Youth Hour starts..
Just want to say thanks for being such a good friend to me. =)




Suleen Lew

Well, she is back in KL already but when she was still around here in Penang,
we shared a lot of good times and laughter together.
The Kerang slaying at Hammer Bay, L4D2 sessions at Infinity,
Oh there is just so much to list. LOL

Thank you Sully!
For being a very dear big jie jie in Christ and friend to me.
I'll come visit you sometime if I have the chance. =D




Vincent, Kenneth and Benjamin Mah

The fellowship I had shared with these 3 brothers in Christ
for this period of a year was definitely a good one.

May it be in church during classes or during field games or even in the cyber world.
We talked, we laugh, we kick each others butt in Call of Duty.

PC Games was one of the things that we had in common.
Especially with Kenneth and Benjamin. =D
All the 1 vs 1 challenges that Ben will issue to me on Steam chat
and the "INVITE! INVITE! INVITE!" XD




Zara Kim Khoo

Like a sister to me,
We talk, we laugh, we PWN each other and *pats* each other.
One of the closest sister in Christ to me. =)
Thanks Zara for being a listening ear when I need one :)

And of course you can still
nudge me on MSN to ask me about Physics =D




May Lyn

She is a dear sister in Christ and friend to me.
Someone talented, I would give up my legs to play guitar like her XD
(Check out her Youtube channel here)

Well, just want to say thanks for the fellowship we had
and of course for the cover of Sum 41's With Me that you did. =)
I know Sum 41 is applauding somewhere. =D

And also good luck with your studies in Aussie aight :)
Rock On! _\m/





Ai Lyn

Someone really fun and cool to talk to.
The first time I see her "WAIIIII" (Why)on MSN, I laughed so hard. XD
I admire her photography and a small confession to make,
I often steal ideas from the photos she took LOL =P
Thanks Ai Lyn for being a good friend to me. :)

And no, Cendol is not Indian food. XD




Natalie Teo

Natalie, my care group leader this year.
A dear sister in Christ and friend to me.
Someone cheerful and would brighten up anyone's day.
Thanks Nat, for the fellowship and the fun and laughter. =)

"Hello~ Let's start of with a word of prayer. *Looks around* Stephen!"
"Again!?" LOL =D




Tabitha Teo

If it isn't for her, whatever I wrote above...none of it will ever happen.
Ho chai bat tiok ee. XD (Luckily I met her)

Kavita I mean Tabitha... =P
You've been a very dear sister in Christ and friend to me.
I just want to say thanks for everything.
(There is just too much to list and I'm lazy) =P




I'm so gonna miss you people =C




["I Don't Want This Moment...To Ever End"]
steph_knightz

2 comments:

a.h.t.i.n. said...

aww =P

Unknown said...

Same here bro, you are also missed over here. Thanks for the posting. Something to look back on in years to come. :)