Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Making A Comeback?

Story Of My Life
11th August 2010

Well, I don't expect anymore
readers to drop by and read my dead blog.
I just felt like writing a post. Yeah it's almost midnight
and I have class at 8 tomorrow. *faints*

So whats up with me now?
It's 2 months plus already in Cyberjaya.
Life is as usual, ups and downs, some tough times.

Especially when it comes to handling college stuff like paying fees, loans, etc.
Ran into lots of problem trying to get my fees paid
but thank the LORD that He provided a way out for me. =)
The Finance Division guy was kind enough to give me an exception for that time.

And the current issue that hit me hard right in the face is that
my PTPTN loan wasn't approved cause of some internal issues.
The uni didn't "renew" the degree course with PTPTN.
Hopefully its all gonna be solved soon. *sigh*

I do miss those times when my parents would get everything settled for me.
Now, I'm all by myself in some ulu area, 300 km away
from home and I gotta get everything done on my own.
I admit; I seriously hate dealing with all these, but I gotta say, I learned a lot.
Part of life. Dududududu~


On the brighter side of things...

I gained a lot of new experiences and
did many things I never thought of doing.



One of the best experience was
teaching the
unfortunate kids from Rumah Kanak-Kanak Trinity.
It's sort of a voluntary work done by MMU's CF. I decided to give it a go.
Yeah I gotta say, it drains every single drop of juice in my brain every time
I went there and teach the kids, but at the end of the day...
it always reminds me how lucky am I to have a perfect family.



And I also met a whole new family over here.
The folks of Kajang Gospel Center and Bandar Tek Gospel Center. =D
Felt so much at home despite I am not at "home" LOL
Really thank the LORD for this :)

Not forgetting too, the family of MMU's CF.
Am glad to be able to have fellowship in campus itself.
It's a big boost in encouragement. :)

Well on the house chores side of things, I got used to washing my own clothes.
Well, hand wash clothes isn't exactly 100% clean but I'll live with it. XD
I can live without laundry services. PWNED =P

I don't know what else to write.
Some other time lah. LOL

["Freeze"]
steph_knightz

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Not easy leaving home huh? Especially at such a young age. I remember having lots of problems adjusting to Uni life too when I first left.

I wasn't used to getting things done myself too, having to run around everywhere on campus settling stuff like courses.

Last time in school, everything you need to know will be announced over the PA system or told by your teachers. In Uni, I had to be independent - running around finding out info by myself on various noticeboards all over campus, and yada yada.

So I understand totally how you feel. *Hugs* Hang in there. Things'll get better ;)

steph_knightz said...

Hehe. :D
True true. How I miss the PA system. AHAHAH

Thanks jie for the encouragement :)