Saturday, August 30, 2008

51st Merdeka Celebration

Story Of My Life
27 August 2008

It's a Wednesday...
The school is celebrating our country's 51st year of independence today (school level).

Went to school as usual...armed with a camera and the Ed Board badge.
A few steps before I reached class...I bumped into the editor and he pass me his DSLR.
"You and J.J. on duty today ok", he said.
"Fine...fine...I'll do it.", I replied.

Took the DSLR and enter class.
After I dropped my bag, I enter the next class to find J.J.
When I told him about today's event..
He goes "Huh? I didn't know"

I pass him the DSLR since I prefer to use my own lousy cam.
Why? Lazy to transfer the pics I took into my pendrive.
Use my own cam no need susah susah mah...all in SD card already.

At 7.25 am...we went down to the field.
I'll let the pics do the talking about our 15 minutes wait before the event started.


"Po Pet Po Pet-ing" about Kingdom Of Loathing (a game)


Fanny Fanning himself with the forge cap


Wow!! A "confetti bomb"


J.J. aka Mr. I Got The Big Guns


"Chao Ah Kuas" Gang


Singh No Evil See No Evil

Finally at 7.50 am...the celebration started.
After we sang the country's and state's anthem..
Me and J.J. went out of the RC line to take pics.

First was the very boring speech...
Just went near to the pavilion, take two shots and went away.
Me and J.J. went to the back of the pavilion to check out whats happening behind there.
As usual...the students who didn't wear their uniform body's official uniform
are "imprisoned" within the compound of the tennis court.


Prisoners Of War

After about 5 minutes...the speech ended.
Now it's time for the march past competition.
Again..I'll let the pics do the talking...
I took almost 150 shots for the march past and don't expect me to upload all.
It will take forever...so I'll just upload a few of each uniform body.


Lt. Coco Lee XD











































Phew...finally the march past ended.
Now it's time for the school choir to perform.
The conductor is none other than Nicholas Ang. LOL





Next is the demonstration by the Self-Defense clubs.
Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Silat, AIkido...







After that was prize giving ceremony.
1st placing - RCS
2nd placing - Military Cadet
3rd placing - Boys Brigade

At 9.30 am...
the celebration ended.
We went back to class and lesson goes on as usual.
SUCK LOADS!!

We're having chemistry. *yawn*
Look at Shaun..the best sleeper in class. XD


How to pretend that you're studying when you're sleeping XD

Half way during Chemistry lesson...Adrian found someone's exam paper.
My gosh...looking at the answers written on it...I just laugh my ass off.
Take a look. XD



It was recess after that..then Add Maths.
Later was English..Mr. Goh is absent so we went down to the library.

We're flipping through Reader's Digest when we saw Barrack Obama's face.
We started to compare Obama's face to Arif's. OMG..they look alike. XD



After that we return to class for Moral.
Teacher didn't teach anything so we just sit down and chat.
Yiu Jho wanna become a paparazzi again so I passed him my cam.
Here are the pics he took. Take a look.


The Next Political Scandal by TYJ


Open Up (Depends On How You Think) by TYJ


Emo by TYJ

There are loads but as you know...
uploading pics can really make you go mad.

School ended after Moral lesson.
Hop into Uncle Kang's van and zoom off.

P/S TYJ....you got you're publicity...happy?

["Ember"]
steph_knightz





No comments: