Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stage Fright Syndrome

Story Of My Life
13 August 2008

Should had post this up long long time ago
but I was just to lazy to transfer the pics to my laptop.
Well...finally I did.
This was on the Wednesday before the school hols...

Went to school as usual...
There's an assembly that morning. *sigh*
I have to do all the 'dog job'....again.
Go out and take pics...Sucks!!

Before I went down to the field for the assembly..I manage to bump into Chittesh.
Not the normal Chittesh...the NEW Chittesh.
He's in the UTS (Unit Trafik Sekolah) uniform. OMG!! XD
Tried to take a pic of him but sadly he is fast enough to hide behind the doors.


NO NO NO NO!!! Don't take pictures of me!! XD

After that I make my way down to the field.
At 7.45 am...It started and here we go again..
*snap snap snap*

At 8.15 am...It finally ended.
Went back to class after that and get changed into my PJ (Physical Education) attire.
Again I went down to the field.
Mr. Azhar wasn't there so we waited for him.
He's probably having his cup of coffee at the school canteen. -.-"

While waiting...Siew Hung and Azharul decided to wrestle.
Here's a video of it...Everyone just laugh their ass off looking at them. XD



After that, a few other guys also chip in...a handicap match.
Yiu Jho and Ming Wei. XD



Azhar finally turned up...that lousy 'kayu'...grrr..
Some played soccer...while me and my friends played volleyball.
Quah can't play since he sprained his leg and because of that...
everyone including me didn't have that "gaming spirit" to continue playing.
We just dump the volleyball back into the storeroom and went off to play soccer.
Shaun, Jho and Quah went back to class since they have nothing better to do in the field.
I pass my cam to Shaun since I'm still staying at the field.

At 9.25 am, I return to class.
First thing I did was ask Shaun where's my cam.

Me/Shaun/Jho

Me: Where's my cam Shaun?
Shaun: *points at Jho*
Me: WTF!? Jho! WTH are you doing?
Jho: Busy taking photos
Me: KNN..what photos are you taking?

To my horror...pics of "Chao Ah Kua" dating in class.
KNN..spoil my camera lens only. XD
Here is one of the hundred of pics Paparazzi Tung Yiu Jho took.
You don't wanna see the rest.


Chao Ah Kua on the left

Me, Quah and Arif goes "Ewwwwwwwww" XD
After I got myself changed into my RC uniform..
We left for Chemistry class.

We got a new teacher...
Quah don't like one bit of her and launches a campaign.
"Ask Questions Till Teacher Get Pissed Off" campaign.
I couldn't bother to join..
I just sit back and enjoy the show.

At 10.50 am... *bell rings*
Everyone was packing up to return to class since it was already recess time.
Teacher stopped us...telling us it's only 10.40 am and there is still 10 minutes left.
An argument happened between 34 students and the teacher...
We're so damn pissed off at our chemistry teacher.
We just fuck outta class and go off.

After recess...it's add maths. *sigh*
Class wasn't that boring after all.
Mr. David taught us Index Numbers and how the share market works. XD

End of Mr. David's lesson.
Now English...and today we have the 2nd English Oral test.
I'm kinda nervous because I'm not that prepared.
It started off with Jagath then Yiu Jho.
Jagath talked about "Freinds or Money" while Jho talked about "Kevlar".
When Jho is done with his questioning session,
Mr. Goh asked for any volunteers who will like to go first before he start calling names.

*Raise hand*
I don't wanna drag this oral thingy another longer so I just volunteer myself.
Went up stage and just talk about the "DESERT EAGLE"
The pistol Desert Eagle..not the eagle flying in the sky.


I was shaking half of the time...probably because I didn't really prepare.
I manage to finished the talking part in 5-7 minutes but
my questioning session was the longest for the day. Almost 20 minutes.

Question 1: What Magnum means?
Question 2: How the gas-operated reloading works?
Question 3: How the Rotating Bolt works?
Question 4: Difference between semi-automatic and automatic guns.

I manage to answer all without a sweat except for the first question.
I just crap something out. =P

After I left the stage...Chao Ah Kua was chosen.
Didn't bother to listen to his/her speech.
During his/her questioning session...the whole class put their hands up wanting a chance to tembak.
Chao Ah Kua couldn't make his/her stand while answering and got bad comments from Mr. Goh.

English lesson ended and it was Moral lesson.
We got our moral marks. After so long....
Phew...pass!! XD

*Bell Rings*

We pack our bags...say our goodbyes and went off on our seprerate ways

["The Voice Commanding You"]
steph_knightz

No comments: