Sunday, January 4, 2009

The End

Story Of My Life
4th January 2009

Alright...
Tomorrow's the day!!
My LAST first day of school. LOL
Excited but at the same time heavy hearted as well.

Still in a lil' holiday mood but
I promise myself to get rid of it by tomorrow.
Cannot fool around anymore...
SPM!!! @#$%^

Before the holidays...
I went through "hell" to get my "freedom".
Then when holidays started it was 'happy lalala~' time.
So many many many plans cross my mind

At the mid of hols...
I start to get bored of things because
it's the same damn thing I do, just a different day.
At this time, I'll be saying "I MISS SCHOOL!!"

Now...Just hours away before school reopens,
I'm saying, "Aiyo...so fast!? Why can't it be a week later?"
I bet you felt the same way as I do.
We never really appreciate something till it's gone.

Looking back...
here's what I did in the span of the end year holidays.

I spent an average of 18 hours a day in front of laptop.
From start till end...about 47 days....
I spent 876 hours just on my computer.



Spent RM 160 of my money to buy PC games.



Played 13 games on PC, 5 games on mobile and 3 games on PS2.
Finished Assassin's Creed, Quake 4 and Call Of Duty- World At War on PC.
Finished Assassin's Creed, Prince Of Persia and Lumines Block Challenge on Mobile.
Finished Metal Gear Solid 3 for the 3rd time on PS2.



Spent 5 hours a week completing Mr. Yeap's homework



Went out with friends 8 times (If I'm not mistaken)



Plurked my way to Plurk Nirvana



That's basically what I did throughout my hols.
All those meaningless achievements... =/
Should have used it to do something better. *sigh*

["Let It Rock"]
steph_knightz

No comments: