Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Niu Year =D

Story Of My Life
26 January 2008

*Alarm rings*
*snooze*

*Alarm rings*

*snooze*

*Alarm rings*

*snooze*

*Alarm rings*

*snooze*


Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! WTF!
It's a holiday and why did I ever set an alarm
that annoys the hell outta me at 6.10 am?
Was having a sweet dream and JUST...before the happy ending....
*ALARM RINGS* =.="

Got outta bed after like 12 snoozes (2 hours after the first alarm) LOL
Breakfast. The usual Chinese New Year Breakfast I have every year...
Ba Qua with bread. "Taste so good...Ba Qua" (Taken from I'm Not Stupid) XD

Boot my laptop after that.
First stop...Plurk then my blog followed by Friendster and WWE.
Nothing much except for the news at WWE.com
Jeff Hardy lost his title *jaws on the floor*

I entered Garena and played CoD 4.
Geez....No servers at all. Quit right away.

A while later, got a call from Lily.
She's coming over to my place to "Pai Nian"
Yay yay....Lily's cute little son is coming as well and of course ANG PAU!!
She said she will be here at about 1 pm.

So much more time to kill..it's only 10 am now.
Play Crysis loh...

*Cloak Engage*
*Walk to North Korean infantry*
*Maximum Strength*
*Grab him on his throat *
*Throws him over the roof and see the whole house collapse*
My favourite thing to do =D

Finally...12 pm.
I bathed and got myself ready.
Spent like 20 minutes just to get my hair "In The Ayer" XD
Sat down and watched TV while waiting for Lily and her family to come.
At about 1.10 pm... They finally arrived =D

The usual things to do...
exchange oranges and serve drinks.
Got my 3rd Ang Pau.. (1st and 2nd - Dad's and Mum's) Big bucks inside XD


Ming Hong~~!! Cute ain't he? XD


Our first and only visitor LOL

And Ming Hong was asked to kiss both my parents
before he gets his red packet LOL
No choice leh... XD


*Mwahs*


*Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* LOL

Lily decided to leave at about 2 pm.
She's going to her mum's house who is
the babysitter who once takes care of me and my siblings.
To me and my siblings, we call her "Omi"
A close family friend. =D

And off we all went with Lily to Omi's house.
And yes on the car....Self-Portrait pic of myself.
Be reminded...Self-Portrait NOT Poser LMAO


Me in my first ever formal shirt LOL

Reached Omi's house at about 2.30 pm.
She was cooking when I sneaked into the kitchen
and shouted "GONG XI FA CAI" with a packet of oranges in my hand.
My turn to "Pai Nian" with Omi. =D

After all the "Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Pau Na Lai"
I went to the hall. Omi's granddaughter was in the cradle.


Aww....so cute

Did I say my shutter sound woke her up?
*shhhhhuuuuuh* Don't tell anyone XP

Was waiting for Omi to finish cooking..
Mum asked whether I wanna go "Pai Nian" with Aunty Chai Chew.
I want!! I want!! Aunty Chai Chew's ang pau is always BIG. XD
Walked down the road and here we are...My old house.
Use to live here till I was seven. All the memories...

After "pai nian" with Aunty Chai Chew,
I walked back to Omi's house. Lunch is served!!
Haven't tasted Omi's cooking for a while now.
*Drools looking at the food*


The one thing I like about CNY =D


Foooooooooooood~~~~~

*Bloated*
*Burpppppppppppp*
Went to the hall to watch TV after all the food.
Sze Ling (Omi's granddaughter) was already dressed up in her new clothes.



Adorable isn't she? Awwww...

At about 3.30 pm, We left Omi's house.
Now heading to my god grandparent's house.


I bet it's Operasi Pakai Seat Belt =.=" I HATE REAR SEAT BELTS!!!


SMOKE AND FLY PEOPLE!! ROFLMAO

And here we are...


Josh, If you don't know this place, I'll slap you LOL

When I reached, the lion dance team was getting ready.
It will still be some time before they start performing.



And off we go up to my god grandparent's house.
Again the usual "Pai Nian" stuff to do.
Then sit down, eat snacks and chat.

We left at about 4.30 pm.
As we just step out of the lift,
the lion dance just started.
Couldn't stay any longer to watch since
we still have to go to Aunty Chai Luan's house to "Pai Nian".

We reached there bout 4.45 pm.
My niece of the same age, Jessica, was busy looking at the eclipse.
I took some of the photo film she has and fold it into 4 layers.
Looked into the sun with it. That time the eclipse wasn't complete yet.
This is the second eclipse I've seen in my whole life.

After all the "Pai Nian" with Aunty Chai Luan,
We went back home to rest our tired eyes and legs.

*NIGHT TIME*

After dinner, we went to Omi's house.
FIREWORKS!! Wheeeee~~~

The huge box of firecrackers
that I haven't play for 8 years.
Now my bro inherits it LOL



Unfortunately this cute little fella is afraid of fireworks LOL
Everytime my bro lit one...this is what he will do...


When fireworks is present...


When there's none...


And when there's fireworks again LMAO

Went back home at 11.45 pm.
Reach home bathed and....CoD 4 LMAO
Pawned JJ in one on one sniper match LOL


25 - 9 babeh LOL

Went to sleep at 1 am sharp.
One of the best days I had in my life =D

["Answer"]
steph_knightz





No comments: