Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whose Butt Is It?

Story Of My Life
4th February 2009

I'll just give a short update of what happen today.

#1 7.10 am in class

Sleepy time...


Kesh and Chittesh


[FAR-Q] Zatara


[FAR-Q] Meng and [FAR-Q] James

#2 Morning assembly

The usual Wednesday assembly...
Co-Curricular stuff and all...
Was lining up in the RC line and I realize something.
Took out my camera right away and videoed it. XP


Guess who's butt is this LOL

#3 Editorial Board interview


We set it up like this in the beginning...


Then we took it out to make it look more scary


The Chair *Horror Music*


My table


Scott imitating Narinder LOL


The team

Interview starts at 3.15 pm.
The comedy starts at 4 pm when we called in the third applicant.

He did terrible in the interview =.="
FUCKING TERRIBLE!!

Me: What makes you different from the others and why should we choose you?
Him: ...........................................................................
Me: *Knocks pen on table*
Him: ..............I'm funny.........
Keshav: Tell us a joke
Him: ...........................................................................
Chittesh: Ok forget it...

Chittesh: Why do you want to join the Ed Board?
Him: I think it's fun
Chittesh: Any other reasons?
Him: Maybe it's interesting?
Chittesh: "MAYBE"..... Anymore reasons?
Him: I want to comment on people in the magazine
Everyone: *Shakes head and trying hard not to laugh*

The whole 15 minutes he was bombarded with NUKES!!
I'm like WTF-ing throughout the 15 minutes when he was being interviewed.
We ended that session by telling him how bad he did in the interview.
Said thank you and sent him off.

Tomorrow the interview session continues...
Will it be drama or no drama? We'll see...

["Pendulum"]
steph_knightz

No comments: