Sunday, February 22, 2009

You Taught Wrong

Story Of My Life
22 February 2009

Was at Physics tuition with YJ and Quah Jit.
When we finished doing our subjective questions,
I passed a list of last year Moral's Tugasan Harian questions to YJ.
He's been asking for it since yesterday.

Then I asked Quah whether he did his essays yet.
He said he did 1 so far....3 more to go.
Huh!? WTF!? 4 essays? Not 2 essays?
I taught sir said pass up 2 essays before the first monthly test?
After the arguing and all...SHIT!!! 4 essays and I have one week to do it.

The worst part is...
I planned to use the one week before UP1 for revision...
and now this 4 essays popped outta no where. WTF!?
Die already la this time....

Reached home after tuition and straight to the study room.
Got my test pad and *toooooooooooot*
My moral nilai list is no where to be found.
Wasted like 15 minutes to search for it.
Finally found it at the lowest box of my stacks of boxes. =.="

Started writing at 5.30 pm...
Write....write...write and it's 7 pm...
Writing essay number.....3!!! LOL?
Was so ahead of my schedule.

Actual plan...
start at 5.30 pm and spend 1 hour for every essay.
Plus dinner time will end at 9 pm?
Finished all my 4 essays at 8 pm. Wooooooohooooo!!!
Didn't believe I finished all of the essays in 2 hours and 30 minutes. XD




FULLSTOP!!


Will get more of this during SPM =/

I'm missing Dorcas =/

["Smooth"]
steph_knightz

No comments: