Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gazelle

Story Of My Life
21 February 2009

Hello all, sorry couldn't update that frequently these days...
Been busy with school plus the recent monitoring of my blog by some "scouts"
Those "scouts" made it hard for me to post up some of the events.

This post here is just about how my day goes today.
No piccas in this post. Sorry, phone cam was bitching today. =/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up this morning...
Found out that my earphones are still attached to my ears.
WTF!? Check my phone quickly. 5% battery left...
OMG...music was playing throughout the night.

Roll around in my bed thinking bout something.
Used to the remaining 5% battery life to play
Secondhand Serenade's Your Call.
At the end of the song, I forced myself to wake up.

Out of one room and into another...
Open up my Chemistry practical book and finish off my PEKA.
Plurking and checking my mail as well XP
Then revised Progressions. =.="
I can't believe I'm so hardworking. Bleh...

At 9.30 am, I closed all my books and bring my laptop in front.
Signed into GG Client and saw my clan lord, |FAR-Q| The Meng, online.
WAH!! So early wake up so early to play CoD 4?
In the end..I found out he was awake at 8.30 am to watch American Pie. LOL
Bad boy...tsk...tsk...tsk... ROFLMAO

Played CoD 4 for a about 30 minutes to kill stress.
Played quite well today cause connection is good.
Thank goodness Shitmyx isn't bitching yet. =.="

At 11 am, went out with family for brunch.
Had a simple meal and then come back home.
Watched TV. Ugly Betty then some Chinese talk show.

At 2 pm, Mum took over the TV and here I am...
STUDY ROOM!! First Monthly test next week lehh... *Dies*
Did more Progressions...Finished off GP and did some questions.

At 3 pm...2.50 pm to be exact...
I boot my laptop to let my brain relax.
My fellow |FAR-Q| clan members and friends called me up for a game.
  • |FAR-Q| The Meng (Meng)
  • |FAR-Q| Knightz (Me)
  • |FAR-Q| Zatara (Navnith)
  • |FAR-Q| James (JJ)
  • Megazord (Nik Aziem)
  • Mkoll (Nik Hafiz)
Sadly my "Russian freind", YuriAdropov, (Nik Rashid) did not play XP
Played Search and Destroy and Team Deathmatch.
Lost by 2 points in S&D but it was a good game.
Again...Shitmyx wasn't bitching =]

At 3.45 pm,
I bathed and get myself ready for
Young People's meeting (YP) at Sungai Nibong Gospel Hall.

Reached there at 4.30 pm.
Was just in time. *Phewww*
I hate to be late =/
"Jane", "Lucy", Kenneth, Vincent and ALAN!!! was there.
Haven't seen Alan for a long time ever since I stop attending Youth Hour at SAGH.

First everyone sat down in a circle.
On my left was "Lucy" and on my right Benjamin.
"Jane" have to play the piano =/ <---No..You can't see this smiley

Alan was sharing today at YP.
Since there was familiar and unfamiliar faces..
Everyone was asked to say their name...
The worst part is....FULL NAME. LOL?
First I was like "Aiyoooooo"
But in the end I still say it out loud and proud XD

We sang some songs and then we split into 2 groups for Bible study.
Read Nehemiah Chapter 3. Learnt lots of new stuff from Bing Hwang.
After Bible study, I made a new freind, Andrew.

An old free too =D
He asked me how's school now.
Told him the ups and downs that is going on.
Then we talked bout Editorial Board LOL

After talking to Andrew,
I went out to play Captain Ball.
First time but I did not bad.
Got some shots and some good blocks ^^
I love the game =D

At about 7.15 pm,
Mum reached...wanted to stay longer but have to leave
cause mum wasn't feeling well and I don't want her to wait for too long in the car.
No choice but so say my goodbyes to everyone.

Reached home 10 minutes later,
Bathed and went out for dinner at Sunshine Square.
Did some shopping and then came back home.

At home, I'm now typing this post....
And I was typing....Radin nudged me at MSN.
He asked me to help with his ATC t-shirt design.
I promise to lend him a hand after the first monthly test.
This will be the second t-shirt I'm designing.

And now I'm ending this post.
Till next time... Tata~~

["I was born to tell you I love you"]
steph_knightz

No comments: