Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sore Loser

Story Of My Life
24th February 2008

Option 1 - Afternoon nap and not studying
Option 2 - Play CoD 4 for 30 minutes till 4.30 pm (to make me feel awake) then study...

JJ asked me for a game this morning...
Was half hearted cause UP 1 is next week.
To choose between Option 1 and Option 2....
Obviously Option 2....at least still get to study better than none at all.

So came back from school,
Bathed, lunch, then rest my very tired eyes.
At 4 pm, boot my laptop and logged into Garena.

Created a new server..a Sabotage match.
Was suppose to play with Jon and Rashid but they didn't turned up.
So it was a one on one.

|FAR-Q| Knightz VS |FAR-Q| James

After 15 minutes....4.15 pm
Can say it's total ownage
My kills to deaths ratio is 3:1 LOL

Halfway through the match....score 3-0
JJ was like "Lazy play Sab0 la....Team Deathmatch (TDM) please"
I replied "Lazy TDM la...Play Sabo la"

Then when the score is 4-0
JJ again...."TDM Sniper only, No crossing"
I replied "Lazy TDM la..."

Then when I got the bomb planted and the clock is ticking..
JJ starts blowing himself up with his grenade...
He said "Not Playing *suicides with grenade*"

45 secs later...
*BOMB EXPLODES*

And a very short conversation in the screen shot.



Although there's another 15 minutes beofre 4.30 pm,
I shutdown the server after that...
No more mood to play after seeing the way JJ played.
Don't be a sore loser dude...

By the way....
ZOOOOOOOOOE!!!! =.="
GET AN ANTI SPYWARE PLEASE!!!
THESE POP OUT MESSAGES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!


*Points On Top*
Luckily I'm a good boy...I didn't click on that link =D


["Blind"]
steph_knightz

No comments: