Sunday, January 18, 2009

World At War

Story Of My Life
18 January 2009



I got this quote from Call Of Duty 4.
The one that appear everytime you died.
It really puts me in deep taught...
I find it really meaningful and really true.

When I relate this quote to the
chaos that is happening in Palestine now...
I find that the picture connects...

Just look at the number of casualties..
more than 1,100 people had been killed (including over 300 children)
and 5,100 injured (including over 1,500 children) .
This number of casualties and death is just INSANE!!

And here's some other quotes I would like to share with the world.
Credits to the creators of Call Of Duty.

"Older men declare war.
But it is the youth that must fight and die."

-Herbert Hoover

"Diplomats are just as essential in starting a war as
soldiers are for finishing it."
-Will Rogers

"War is delightful to those
who have not yet experienced it."
-Erasmus

"Mankind must put an end to war,
or war will put an end to mankind."
-John F. Kennedy

And one more thing before I end...
I urge everyone to play any of the Call Of Duty series...
because they make me realize about the hell a war can create in this world.
And also the hell the innocent people have to go through while the
thousands of soldiers march into battle and praying that they will come back alive.

["The Voice Commanding You"]
steph_knightz

No comments: