Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Spot Check

Story Of My Life
1 July 2009

WARNING- An Angry Post =]

Oi!! Got spot check!!
You bring any illegal items anot!?
Faster wei...go hide it somewhere!

If you realise, when we're juniors,
We react that way when there is a spot check going on.
Cold sweat, shaky legs, sweaty palms and prays hard all the time.

Well, that was when we're juniors.
Prefects were the role models. We're afraid of them, we respect them.
They enter, we kept quite, let them do their job and then they leave.
That was 4 years ago....Now? Lets take a look...

Here's what happen 4 hours ago in school....
So I was heading back to class after passing up my Physics PEKA.
On the way back, I saw a gang of prefects passing through the hall
and are on their way to one end of the school's corridor.

If you see something like this, only one thing will happen...SPOT CHECK!!!
Told the class about it and the innocents relax,
while some try to hide their illegal stuffs.
All of us waited for those "tyrants" to come in our seats.

As soon as the "tyrants" reached our class' door...
We cheered! "YAY! SPOT CHECK! WHOOOOHOOOO!" *clap hands*

We have "tiny tyrants" today doing the dirty job. *evil smirk*
So the usual procedure, one tyrant enters and inform the teacher.
After that the "tiny tyrant" shouted;

"Class! This is a spot check.
All stand up, empty your pockets, stand straight and no side talk!!"

We were all laughing while we do as the "tiny tyrant" ordered.
CH on the other hand was still talking away. LOL
He was telling the class "How useless spot check is" DOUBLE LOL
The best part is...he was talking so loud that everyone could hear. TRIPLE LOL

When the tyrants finally got the situation under control...
the "tiny tyrants" and a "b!tch tyrant" search high and low, in and out.

The "b!tch tyrant" was checking on my row.
5 stupid (I mean STUPID!) events happened.

Event 1:
A "tiny tyrant" was searching thorugh Z's bag and he took out his pencil case.
The whole class just start laughing their ass off. Why!?
Z's pencil case is PINK! ROFLMAO

The "tiny tyrants" commanded "Class! Stop laughing!"
We didn't give a damn bout it....we just kept on laughing our ass off LOL
Z was like "Woi...see lah you. Memalukan me" DOUBLE LOL.

Event 2:
PZY was at Keshav's place that time. (Kesh wasn't in class)
The b!tch checked Keshav's desk and found a penknife.
Terus PZY's name was jotted down although the penknife isn't his LOL

Event 3:
The b!tch continue to search PZY's table.
In PZY's pencil case, there was this glossy stone.
Before she confiscate it, she asked PZY what is it.
PZY just said I found it by the roadside and she changed her mind XD

Event 4:
Now my turn...
*B!tch searches through my pencil case*
She took out 2 of my Artline penliner (tip size 0.6 and 0.2) and my Staedtler Lumocolor.
*B!tch looks at it without checking the tip size and takes it away*

Double U Tee Eff!? *slaps head*
WTF was that for? I don't blame her for taking the Staedtler Lumocolor
cause its permanent, but my Artline penliner?
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!? Tip size 0.2 and 0.6, b!tch!!
Is it so BIG that I can vandelize the school wall with it!?


Lumocolor, Artline 0.6 and Artline 0.2

The b!tch took my pens to another "tiny tyrant" to discuss about it.
Everyone was like WTF!? as well.

PS and CH was on my side.
They were saying "It's just an art pen lah"
Then CH just said something really good.
"Temporary prefects ask temperory prefects = No decision"

I guess the b!tch was pissed and just throw my pens
in the plastic bag filled with the other confiscated items. -__-"

Event 5:
As soon as the b!tch was done throwing my pen in the plastics bag..
She comes back for more...this time, my bag was her target.
*Digs digs digs digs digs digs* Found nothing at all.
She unpacked everything, including my stinky PJ clothes. =.=

She then targets my camera.
Points at my Ed Board badge and she have nothing to say. x)
FYI - I take photos during the prize giving session during Wednesday assemblies.

Then she targets my wallet...My USB was inside.
I told her it was Ed Board's and she leaves =]
Not satisfied, she told the "Big tyrant"about it.
So the "Big Tyrant" asked me if its really the Ed Board's.

Come on lah...like I'm gonna say it's mine and let you confiscate it.
So I said "Yes. It's the Ed Board's"....He leaves x)

"WITH GREAT POWERS COMES GREAT IRRESPONSIBILITY" *evil smirk*

PS was good enough to help me get my pens back from the "tyrants".
Thanks alot dude. I owe you one! =)

4 years ago...you guys were the tyrants...
Now...we are the tyrants.
You hit me...WE hit you!! x)

P/S - The junior prefects need more training in spot check-ing.
So please please organize more spot checks. I'm begging you BOP.
And please send that junior, Surain, the next time. kthxbye =)

["Evil Angel"]
steph_knightz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo, dude... Nicholas Ang here. Didn't know that the prefects are so dumb... Haha! Triple lolZ!