Saturday, July 18, 2009

You're The Light

Story Of My Life
18 July 2009

And so it was Thursday,
Went to school...all my friends ppk-ed me.
Why? Cause I ppk-ed them on Wednesday.
So I was at school with another 10-15 people.
Half the class didn't turned up. Bleah.

First lesson was Sejarah. *Doinks*
Donated 50% of my attention to teacher and
the other 50% I used them for Mr. Yeap's Add Maths.
Teacher was surprisingly in a good mood today...

"Class, today we study till 8.10 am then we go to the library"
I was surprised o.0 First time see Sejarah teacher so good mood. LOL
So at 8.10 am, the whole class migrated to the library.

At the library, I read the old Reader's Digest issues that I missed out.
Stopped reading after like 15 minutes and I took out my pencil and paper.
Since the peace and quiet I need to do art is available, might as well use it :D

Imagined , hums to the song that inspired me and I start drawing.
Here's the end product after 20 minutes of work.



Well above is just 50% of the whole idea
You'll probably be asking and say WTH is my idea anyway?
And what is this song that inspired me to draw this?
Hold on lah...for the other 50%, I need the Photoshop application.

Back at home, I snapped a photo of the drawing.
Wished I had a scanner =S
Load it up on Photoshop and did the miracles PS can do.
After all that, it turns out the way I imagined it and want it to be =D


You're The Light That Makes My Darkness Disappear

Jonas Brothers fanatics should know it right away when you read that
"You're The Light That Makes My Darkness Disappear"

For those who aren't fans of JB...like me,
The line is taken from Jonas Brothers' "When You Look Me In The Eyes".
Not a fan but I kinda like that song cause
it gave me loads of inspiration for my upcoming art works =D

YE sales coming up! Anyone going?
UP2 coming up! *Digs a shallow grave*
Till then...

["We"]
steph_knightz

1 comment:

Music4All said...

heh, ur cool drawing...is "she" in the drawing the real life "she"? jus asking....