Friday, July 31, 2009

Step By Step

Story Of My Life
25 July 2009

Woke up 5.45 am in the morning on a Saturday.
For what? To study Physics. Smart huh? -__-"
There's a reason behind it...What is it?
So that I don't feel guilty later the in day
cause I'll be out for the whole day after lunch time.

So I boot the laptop, studied Electromagnetism.
Right Hand grip rule, Fleming's Left and Right Hand rule, bla bla bla...
At 6.45 am, I looked out of the window....
I'm starting to see light in the sky. =D

Unzipped my junior's camera bag and took out the camera.
Opened the door and went outside to the balcony to shoot the scenery.
Was using the cam like I use a sniper rifle in CoD 4.
Holding my breath everytime I try to take a shot. LOL

The shots I got wasn't that good in my opinion.
First time shooting the skies..still got lots of room for improvement.
This is the result. (Best shot selected)



After that, I make my way down to Taman Sri Nibong (TSN).
Which is about a kilometer or so away from my apartment.
Felt kinda awkward carrying a DSLR around this early in the morning.
First timer taking shots in public.... XD

At TSN, I walked around the field searching high and low for things to shoot.
Of course, having a DSLR in my hands stole some of the public's attention too :D
Finally,I came across this stretch of yellow flowered trees.
Not the flower that I'm interested in, but the bugs who were harvesting nectar.

Stood at one of the trees like 30 minutes..
Aiming up and down, left and right to capture the bugs.
Added to the poor lighting, shutter speed was slow, resulting in blurry pics.
By God's grace, it starts to get brighter later on and I'm able to snap the bugs.





After that, I went to the middle part of the field.
Looked around and started shooting at the objects that caught my interest.
Here are the piccas I took.


Pinky Pinky flowers


The "Daniel" of Paradise (5 Cekal inside joke) XD


A silhouette of the leaf. Looks like a inverted heart no?


Lamppost


This spike nearly puncture my kidney =/

After that, I started my journey home.
I passed this Hibiscus plant growing tall near the fence if someone's house.
Without hesitation, turned on the cam and shoot.


Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis

Returned to my apartment after that.
It's only 8.30 am so I decided to study a lil' more. @.@
At 9.15 am, brain overheats and boot my laptop once more.
SPIDERMAN - WEB OF SHADOWS!

*Climbs the Empire State Building and jumps down*
Woooooooooohhhhooooooooohooooooooowhheeeeeeeeee~
Doinks! I'm weird.

At 12 pm, Queensbay Mall! W00Ts!
Met up with Quah Jit at Coffee Bean and we went off to the YE Sales site.
Just went to look around at first. It was much smaller compared to last year.
Oh well, told all the salesman/girl that I will come back later.
Time for lunch! I'm hungry already!

Make our way down to the ground floor.
Old Town, skip, Manhattan Fish Market, skip.....
Continue walking to the south zone.

While we're walking,
I saw someone quite familiar from a distance. "Eh? Isn't that Felicia?"
I look at her, she looked at me. Passed each other, I look behind, she looked back.
Continue walking with the same question stuck in my head. "Eh? Isn't that Felicia?"
Don't dare to wave or whatoever cause I'm afraid I mistake somebody else for her.
Oh well, I'm sure it is her. LOL XD

Me and Quah then reached to the end of south zone.
Torn between Sushi King, Nandos, Pizza Hut or McD.
Both of us immediately kicked McD out of the list.
This is what happen when you study in a school next to McD.
In the end, we chose Nandos. FIRST TIMER HERE! LAUGH AT ME! =S


My date *coughs coughs* XP


Ais Limau Teh XD


I ordered 1/4 chicken....they serve me 1/2? (According to Quah)


And of course, this is the place I got this shot. :D

Saw Zachary and Zara at Nandos too! Coincidence much?
They're going somewhere later. Butterworth or Batu Feringgi...can't recall.
Well, we ate and paid the bill. (I paid for 1/4 chicken when I ate 1/2 a chicken) LOL

Quah need to get tickets for Harry Potter for Adrian and himself.
I need to get my 2 fav magazines too from the bookstore next to the cinema.
So we went up to the cinema. Quah did his shopping, I did mine. :D


Digital Camera July Issue


PC Gamer Malaysia July Issue

After that, we made our way to Borders to kill time
while waiting for Navnith to come.
1.15 pm and Nav is finally here. Finally!
Let's go get ourselves scammed!

"Let's go get ourselves scammed!"? What?
YE Sales lah....where you get your money cheated =]
Why I say so...cause last year, I made a simple bookmark.
Cost to make it is less than 40 cents...
We, PFS YE team of year 2008 sold it for 6 friggin' bucks! XDD
Pro money makers =P

So let's go see and get ourselves scammed! =D
Passed by all the other stalls and visit PFS' booth first.
This year they made Photo frame, Furballs (Keycahin), Cards, Multipurpose bag

No offense guys but to me, the only thing worth buying is the photo frame.
Cause from the one you put up for display, I can see you put effort into making it.
Quality control? 90% cause there were some glue spots on the one I bought...


RM 8...worth it. =]


The salesman


The Managing Director counting his profit

After getting "scammed" at the PFS booth,
we just make rounds and look around.
It was 2 pm when we finished ronda-ing and Nav decided to go for lunch.
I, on the other hand said my goodbyes and start my journey to church.
By foot....from Queensbay Mall to church. Woots! I'm mad!

South Zone to North Zone of Queens -> To the Roundabout
-> Cross the overhead bridge -> Turn Right -> Walk straight ->
Turn left -> Walk straight -> Turn Right -> Church
The summary of my walk. About 5 km no?

Reach church at 2.30 pm. Man, my timing is bad.
Should have left Queens at 2.30 pm then reach church at 3 pm like that.
How to kill an hour? *Arms self with the Nikon D80* =D

Here are just some of the shots I took.
For more, my Facebook profile. Link on the side of my blog. =]







All the above are taken outside of the church building..
Now...lets go in and have a look =D


The floral for the next day's Lord's Supper


The piano


Senget lah...No Tripod T.T

Realize the fans were not spinning from the pic above?
Gosh, I was sweating like mad. HOT~

YP started at 4.30 pm.
We're watching Fireproof.
And Popcorn is served! =D





My second time watching this movie.
Didn't cry like the first time, just wet eyes this time. LOL
Maybe it's because of ego, you know, watching in groups. XD

Was sitting behind Zoe.
During one of the last scenes of the movie,
I saw a tear flowing down Zoe's cheeks. Awww~ XD
Well, most of the girls have tears flowing out...guys? I don't know.

The movie ended at about 6 pm.
Arranged back the chairs, chit chat a lil' and we're off for Frisbee!
And Zoe borrowed the Nikon D80 to take some pics.
(Piccas from now on are taken by Zoe...more at my Facebook profile again LOL)


Justin and his signature smile =D




Cute =)


HashBees LOL


*Stretches arm* Ahhhhhhhhh~


Soooooooooooonic Boom!


The dudes


Zoe's feet. *pinches nose* =P

Oh the game of Frisbee was extremely fun...
forgot to mention, extremely hilarious as well. XD
My head was almost slice off by Frisbee.
Tabitha ah...tsk tsk tsk :P
Well, I too almost cause Tab and Ying Ying their life for throwing without signal.
Soooooooooooooorry (Tab's trademark) =P

We end the game at about 7.15 pm.
Rested for a while and tumpang Alan's car back home.
Woots! What a day! Filled with awesomeness! =D

["Take Me"]
steph_knightz

No comments: