Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fifteen

Story Of My Life
1 September 2009

*Walks up to me*
Hi! I'm Ai Lyn.
*Shook her hand and introduced myself*

That was back in 14 February '09
when I was at church for the Agape Day event.
The day I first met Ai Lyn.

Well, I only known her for like erm....7 months?
Short time it is...that means I don't know her that well. :P
But I do know one or two things about her....

#1 She is one BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG fan of Switchfoot :D

Just look at that :O
*points below*



#2 She is a shutterbug :)

She takes good pictures.
Her pictures are proofs that you don't need a DSLR for good pictures.

I enjoy browsing through the photos she took in Facebook.
Clicking the "like" button again and again as I browse through. XD
Here are some of my personal favorites :D






Errr...I guess that is about it....
Oh gosh, I only know two things about her :(
HAHA...I guess I need to know her better. :P



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI LYN!
MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED ONE :)

["Meant To Live"]
steph_knightz

No comments: