Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rock On! _\m/

Story Of My Life
19 September 2009

D major, B minor, A major and G major
Okays, those are the chords needed if you wanna play
Dashboard Confessional's Vindicated on guitar.
Who taught me that? May Lyn.
And today...She turns 17! Photobucket


What's up with all the rock stuff and all?
I tell you! She was born with a guitar in her hand. ROFLOL!
Nah, was joking about that part.


All I know is SHE LOVES MUSIC.
Photobucket



Photobucket

Was given a chance to make a decal
for her electric guitar back in June.


Erm...can that decal be counted as a birthday present? :P

In return for all the hard work, I get guitar lessons. XD
That is how I pick up that D, Bm, A, G thing. LOL

And like her younger sister, Ai Lyn...
She is also one HUGE fan of Switchfoot.


Just look at that :O

y-y'=m(x-x')
Yes. I also know that you don't like maths :P


It is indeed a blessing to get to know this person :D
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MAY LYN!
ROCK ON GIRL!
rock



["Dare You To Move"]
steph_knightz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post, it was awesome! but ah, I'm actually not really a big fan of switchfoot. Used to be though, like 2 years ago. I went to the concert last year just for the experience.. heheh

Unknown said...

oh and the decal can definitely be counted as my birthday present. Thanx!

steph_knightz said...

Haha, sorry for the wrong info :P