Friday, September 25, 2009

What Next?

Story Of My Life
22 September 2009

W00ts! Its Sarah's birthday!
Going out with Justin and Jeff and of course Sarah to celebrate it.

At 12.10 pm,
I was playing CoD4 with Kenneth.
Then I got a call from Jeff and he says he's on his way.
Jeff picked my up at my place at 12.20 pm
and we head on to Queens for lunch.

First thing on the list, find parking first...
*looks at the queue to the multistorey carpark*
Dangs! So long the line...Public holiday + lunch time....
What to do? Park outside loh...

Parked the car and got out of the car.
Walked to the mall building.

Half way walking...
Jeff says to me, "Wah Steph, Zebra ah you?"
*Huh!? and looks at my attire* Liau, really like Zebra.
Stripes all over... LOL

I was wearing
  • a pale yellowish shirt with black stripes
  • White shorts
  • My white Adidas kicks (with the 3 signature black stripes)
Ah, that was funny.
I didn't realize that XD

And so we're in Queens.
Our dining place, Secret Recipe.
My 2nd time in 3 days in 17 years LOL

Justin then asked, "Anyone else?"
Someone (Sarah I think) mentioned the Mah brothers are also joining us.
Then I was like "Eh? If you say the Mah Brothers are coming,
I was just playing CoD4 with Kenneth 20 minutes ago."

Oh well, we'll just wait and see.
Order our food first.


Sarah


Jeff


Justin and I.

Then we came up with the hypothesis that only Vincent is coming.
10 minutes later, the conclusion is the hypothesis is accepted. XD


Justin, mesmerize by the beauty of the waitress :P


Cheeeezeeeeee


*Munch Munch*

After we all ate, Vincent left us as
he is gonna meet up with his other friends.
So now comes the question...
"What to do next?"

We were like "Errrrrr.............."
Movies? Bad idea, the queue is gonna be long.
And again "Errrrrrr............."

Sarah too got no idea.
What to do? All her girlfriends are either grounded or not around. LOL
Zoe can't go out cause of PMR....
Tab, Nat and Yi Xin not in Penang...
Dudududu~

So.....Jeff suggested that we go to the Starbucks Coffee at Borders.
He's buying us drinks. w00ts! Thanks Jeff! :D






Standing, from left: Jeff's, Sarah's, Justin's, Mine


My 2nd Starbucks Coffee LOL


Lip Sin eh pai kia XDD

How I got that shot of Justin?
I don't know, it was pure luck.
I simply aim and press the shutter :D

Well after that was Hard Drive hunting with Jeff.
I'm lazy to type more about that. LOL

One last thing...


ROFLOL Credits to Maylin for the picca :D

["Island In The Sun"]
steph_knightz

No comments: