Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ownage At Infinity!! XD

Story Of My Life
8 March '08

Whee!!! Exams over and it's the holidays..
Since its the hols..
Me, Nav, Quah Jit and Meng Jiang went to Infinity (a cyber cafe) for some stress relieve "treatment".

I met Dylan and his friends but they were playing DotA..haiz..
So the 3 of us played Comand And Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars as MJ is not here yet.

This is a game I rarely play and a game Navnith never loss
before we started playing..I know Nav gonna own our ass in it..
so I juz play for the fun of it...

Since me and Quah Jit are noobs at it..
we played "consipiracy theory" style as it is a 'free for all' match.
As usual..Nav took his sweet time and pawned Quah Jit.
That gave me enough time to build my army as the "Scrin" race is a late gamer.
After Quah got his ass kicked...Nav come after me with his leftover units.
"Over Confidence Leads To Your Downfall"
Nav's army lost to my army during his offence. XDD
He got screwed as he has no
time to rebuilt his army and I just took my own sweet time and bring my entire army of Scrin's Planetary Assault Carriers to his base
Kaboom!!!
I WIN!!!
Nav just cant believe his eyes..


Table Of Results: KNIGHTZ, me and Zatara, Navnith

After that match...MJ arrived. Nav suggest another round of CnC 3: Tiberium Wars...
Play la..wat to do..
This time "Conspiracy Theory" comes to play again..it's a 4 player "free for all" match.
Me, Quah Jit and MJ agreed to eliminate Nav before we destroy each other.
First MJ went..a quarter of Nav's base destroyed..then it's Quah's turn to go...Half gone..
then came along me...cleared the leftovers. XD
Nav was so bloody pissed with the alliance we've made to eliminate him.
I won the round after I sucessfully eliminated both Quah's and MJ's base..
Whooohooo!!!
never expected to win any CnC 3 matches but I won both rounds I've played. LOL

Standings: I won! lolz.. =D


After that...we played Quake 4

Nav owned 3 outta 4 matches we played..I only owned 1 and it is a close one.

Here is a pic of the standings:

MJ was just behind me by 1 friggin' frag..phew..LOL


Nav and Quah left us at 3.30 pm
TIME FOR COUNTER-STRIKE!!!

Me and MJ joined Dylan's server and my team owned the match.
I've got the highest number of kills. =D

Here are some funny screenshots I took with my phone cam. XD



OUCH! not my b*lls..


enjoy your ride, amigo.


What a day..total ownage!!

Never felt this good before. XD
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
-steph_knightz-

No comments: