Monday, March 31, 2008

PFS Editorial Board - Administrators Photoshoot

Story Of My Life
29 March '08


"Saturday"..the only day where I can stay in bed till late morning.

But unfortunately, last Saturday...

I woke up as early as 6.30 am since there is school today...

What A Dra
gggggggg........ *sigh*

Lucky for me...Ed Board was having a photo shoot session for the school's administrators on that day.
Reached school at 7.10 am and some of the Ed Board members were already there.
Hsien Ming, Paalan, Joshua John, and Benedict.
We waited for a short while since the editor, Adrian Lee isn't here yet.



Editor.....Where are you...???

After a short wait...Maha, Narinder , Adrian Lee , Elumalai and Brian arrived.
Adrian went to see Mr. Ooi to get the permission letter to take some benches from the school's canteen while the others (trainees and seniors) chit chat while waiting.

Adrian came back with the letter and let the hard work begin.
Me, Hsien, Joshua John and Benedict make our way to the canteen and carried back 4 long benches.
After that we carried 30 chairs from the school hall to the field.

Man it's damn HEAVY!!


We then moved to our stations, 1 in front of the school arch and 1 in the field.
Me, Narinder, Benedict, Maha (the trainees) and Adrian (Editor) were stationed in the field.

We (the trainees) arranged the benches and chairs while the Adrian setup the
camera.

All set and we're still waitingggggg... where are the teachers? *sigh*
According to Adrian the photo shoot will only start at 8.15 am
I looked at my watch and it will be a boring 15 more minutes before it starts.
Since it was pretty boring..
I took some shots with my camera


Narinder...checking out the Ed Boards lousy and spoilt camera


Narinder...my face too good for that spoilt cam lah. XD

Finally it started...
The teachers are here and lets take some shots!!


Teachers fooling around while waiting


[standing second row] :: from left - man..man..man..man..man..man..
and a half man (Cikgu Hanif) XD


After that..there were some teachers who were late for their photo shoot.

Since it's another long boring wait...me and Benedict decided to fool around for awhile.


Benedict Sharapova - Make Every Shot A Power Shot


This is what I call self-photography


Tripod becomes a microphone. XD

When the other teachers are finally here..we continued our job.
After about an hour, the photo shoot session is over..

We went to the canteen for a drink and then to the editorial board room.

There we hang out for a while and listen to the editor's comment about today's photo shoot session.
After all the talking we went back to our respective classes.


In class...my dudes took my cam and starts taking some shots with it


Quah Jit, part of my hand and Nav with a weird expression on his face. XD


The guy who loves war says peace to the world...Shaun "boo-ing" him


Come on..Jho Jho..show me your teeth


Quah acting like a Managing Director (MD)
BUT he is just the Marketing Director (MD)



Internet Dating :: Call me if you're single, available and desperate like me.

*BELL RINGS*
Bye Bye..see you on Monday!!

What a Saturday... =D
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: