Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Boredom and It's Consequences

Story Of My Life
31 March 2008

Yesterday night there was no BM tuition as it's the fifth week of this month.
So I went in to the "torture chamber" which is the study room.

Picked up a physics book and started reading..
...equations...equations...equations...
my mind is going crazy looking at all the numbers and and words.

Arghh.....forget studying...screw it lah...

LETS DRAW!! XD


I saw this Pilot G-2 pen refill which I "dumped" two months ago because of it's spoiled tip.
I pull out the tip and I was thinking about using the "innocent" leftover inks in the tube for some art.

Got the brush and paper and lets do it.

It's been years since the last time I painted with the brush..
hope it turns out well...

15 minutes later....and this is what it looks like. blueks...not that satisfied..


Messy.....["Break The Ice To Melt The Heart"]

Since it was still early...manage to finish up another artwork...
Here It Is...


["Love In Black And White"] =)

And if you are wondering why I'm drawing so much LOVE...
keep wondering and stick with your opinion.. XDD

And of course most of you are reading my blog will be thinking...

I'm in
Love Mood....


Mayyyybe? lolz...


some rights copyrighted
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: