Thursday, April 3, 2008

Life With Stickers....Again.

Story Of My Life
1 April 2008

Life is boring nowadays...
No Counter-Strike...
HP low on credit...which means no SMS =/

What I got is only art to kill this merciless boredom.
I got back to my old habit...

["STICKERS"]

People who know me well will say
I'm a "Chiak Pa Bo Shu Cho" (very free) guy.
I could just sit down and waste 2 hours drawing and writing on stickers.

Welcome to my "office" aka torture chamber (read my previous post)


My Desktop

As you can see...the stickers on the purple file is my first collection.
In the file, there is another set of 350 stickers.
Now I'm doing the third set which will be another 350 stickers.
Hope I'm able to finish it by June.
Wish Me Luck!! XD

Note :: updates on my school's 'sukan saringan' event might not be up that soon as I need to get some pictures from my school's editorial board editor because I used his DSLR to take the pictures.

Life Is Boring...
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: