Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 1 Of Ed Board's Student Bodies Photo Shoot

Story Of My Life
22 April 2008

It was a Tuesday and it's the first day of the Student Bodies Photo Shoot.
Woke up at 6.30 am hoping will reach school at 7 am since we got some furniture to carry
but it all got screwed up when I reached Lorong Batu Lanchang.
A car broke down and it held the traffic behind it for almost 20 minutes..
I reach school at about 7.29 am and the editor wasn't very happy
but since Maha also reached late because of the same problem..the editor forgive our lateness.


The Trainees and their respective jobs

Now me, Hsien Ming, Scott, Joshua John and a few others
went to the canteen and carry six long benches all the way to the set.
Then we make our way to the pavilion to carry another 30 plastic chairs...OUCH...my hands..

When the chairs and benches were ready...Me and Jon set up our tripods and DSLR while waiting .
I took the longer tripod and the D50 while
Jon took a shorter tripod, which he is not very happy about it, and the D40.



Meet Jon


Station Coords getting some final words from the seniors

Lets get it started!!
The first society for my station is the Christian Fellowship.
Well the photographer's job is just sit down and relax
while waiting for the others to get the "models" ready. XD
After some time...this fella turn up to create disturbance.


"Cheeko!! shu..shu..go away and play go hide and f*** yourself alone"

After the Economics Society was the Consumer's Club
Since the runner just went off to get the other "models",
this two guys decided to pose for the cam. XD


They are 'thinking' very very hard for the consumers

As the photo shoot session went on...
I manage to get some shots while waiting for the "models"
Here they are...


The seniors...nothing better to do than skip class and chit chat here.


The atmosphere at the set...CHAOS!!


Meet Scott...


He's a very busy man...

When the "models" keep coming and coming...
I pass my cam to the Editor since he ask for a cam.

While I work..the Editor goes "shutter happy". XD
Here are the pictures he took.


Hmm..how the hell did I blind that fella's eyes just now?


Naughty naughty editor..tsk..tsk XD


The trainees..I spotted myself!! XD


Hsien Ming a.k.a Mr. Camera Shy


Aww...Benedict with the sweetest smile. XD


WTF!? What is that guy standing doing with his right hand? XD


Guy: Hmm...I give you 5/10


Have anyone seen my little brother?


Gay rape attempt by Vimales on Kenneth XD

Now it's recess time.
Me and Hsien make our way to the school's canteen to fill up our empty tummies
and have a nice long rest.

We came back early to chit chat.
While talking came along Scott, Joshua John, Jon and the others.
The water boy got the drinks and we all dip in.


*Gulp...gulp...gulp...*

When we are getting ready for the leftovers...
Lam Yan Wei (a total blur case) came up to Jon and ask
how did Jon brings up the flash like the picture below.






Jon refuses to show him so he came to me.
I told him it was "MAGIC" and he belived me
So I showed him the "magic trick".
Here's a really stupid video of it. LMAO
Video taken by Hsien Ming. Thanks dude!!



After the whole gang of trainees laugh our ass off
I reveal to him the so called "secret".

After that..the photo shoot went on as usual and in the end we clear everything and went back to the Editorial Room for the worst event ever...postmortem
After getting some screwing we hang out for a while in the room.

At 1.20 pm..I left the room for my Biology class since there is PEKA.
I was early so I waited for the rest to come.
We're doing a experiment on enzymes.


Mad Scientists


YJ says...UP YOUR A$$!! XD


Shh..Emo Scientist at work


Mad Scientist Shaun with his evil invention


Nav drank it and mutated into a retarded Wolverine. XD

At 2.40 pm, the bell rang and off we went home.
In the van..Quah gave me a lollipop for don't know what reason.
Aww...such a nice guy. XD

Phew..the days over..go back home and SLEEP!! XD
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: