Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Day At School

Story Of My Life
17 April 2008

Went to school this morning with weak knees and heavy arms...
Why? I got loads of stuff to do today...
Finish up my BM Oral test and conduct the YE meeting as Nav is sick. *sigh*

First was Biology...went to the lab spent 25 minutes to finish up my leftover maths homework.
After completing my maths...I tried my best to pay attention in class...
NO WAY!! My eyes were heavy...can hardly understand a thing what's on the projector screen.

Left the Bio lab and went back to class for maths lesson.
Teacher bombard us with another set of homework.
*shed tears*

Now is time for BM...I got my mind set for the oral test.
I was ready for it this time although I still "suffer" from stage fright until now.
Teacher came in and give out some notes for essays. I was like WTF?
Shouldn't I be doing my BM oral today?
Before I could ask teacher...
a guy turn up and ask the whole class to go down for dental checkup. =.=" *sigh*

Went down and finished my dental checkup as soon as possible and went back to class.
When I asked teacher bout the oral test and she said she will postponed it to next Monday as she wants us to write an essay today.
WTF!!?? Damn!!! F***!!!


After BM was recess...
went down to have my break and came back up to class as soon as recess is over.
It's Moral now...the most boring subject ever...


This Picture Proves How Boring Pendidikan Moral Is

Lucky for us..teacher didn't turn up for class. Yay!!
Used up the time to finish up my BM essay and do some production for YE.

1 hour and 20 minutes went by fast...
now..EST
Ms. Mabel came in and gave us some group work
and again we got bombarded with some homework but luckily it was just a few questions.

After EST was English..Mr. Goh Seng Kar is absent.
Made good used of the time and finished up my EST homework.

*Bell Rings*
But my day isn't over yet...I gotta conduct the YE meeting and start the production.
Went for a quick lunch with Paul at the school canteen and went back to class to prepare the meeting.

At 3.15 pm ... the meeting started

Agenda
  • Director's Report
  • Production
  • AOM
  • Adjourned
After the Director's report..let the productions begin.
We're making *Sorry, Private and Confidential* XD


Work..Work..Work..

If you read my previous blog you might have and idea what we're doing.
At 4.30pm the meeting is adjourned.
Bye Bye...

Went to McD after that...
My goodness..the whole building is almost occupied.
Didn't expect so much people during this time around...
Got my cup of coke and sat down beside the side entrance and wait for my dad to pick me up.

While waiting,
Saw this old Chinese couple..in about their 50's
They were feeding each other fries.
Awww...how sweet... =)

Dad reached about 5.30 pm
got into the car and off I went home.
And at home..there are tonnes of Add Maths homework waiting for me. T.T

Anyway..Student Bodies Photo shoot is next week...will be back with an update on it. =)

Along Life's Road
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: