Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 2 Of Ed Board's Student Bodies Photo Shoot

Story Of My Life
23 April 2008

It's the second day of the student bodies photo shoot.
Learned my lesson yesterday...
so I woke up at 6.15 am so that I'm able to reach school before the editor.

It was 6.55 am when I reached school.
Hsien Ming, Scott and Joshua John were there waiting already.
I joined them for a chat while waiting.

At 7 am..the editor reached.
We get our orders to carry the benches from the canteen.
Me and Hsien Ming carried two benches each since we only have 4 guys to carry 6 benches.

We got half of the set ready and at 7.30 am
We all went for our Extracurricular Assembly which takes place every Wednesday at the school field. It was a boring 45 minutes before the assembly ended.

At 8.30 am, the photo shoot session begins.
There was chaos in the beginning because the RCS wanted to go first when it was suppose to be the 7th Georgetown South scouts. Because Ms. Yeoh was there...we got no choice but to tolerate with her so we let the RCS go first.


"Given Some..Asked For More"
Ms. Yeoh demanded for a 'special' photo shoot...
A few sessions for all the members...
They are...
  • Committee Members
  • Annual Parade Marchers
  • Annual Training Camp Leaders
  • All Members
  • Candid Shot
And also she wanted the cups and trophies to be in too. =.="


Wish I Could Drink From That Cup. XD

45 minutes were wasted just because of that
and we can't argue with her because she is infamous for her skills of arguing.

So we just carry on...*snap* *snap* *snap*
After that, the photo shoot went on as usual
One by one...come and go..

When it comes to the school's band's turn...
Jonathan was suppose to be the photographer
but because he became an inactive member..he was too shy to show himself there.
So I took over and followed the editor to the Quadrangle for the band photo shoot.

Here we are...


The musicians getting ready for their photo


Can You Spot Hsien Ming? XD


Trumpets...Drums..Saxophone...and Electric Guitar?

When I'm back to the set..it was Karate Club's turn for the photo shoot.
Well..well..look who's here...Joshua Teh!!


I don't know what is he looking at but he looks like he's scoping to me


Different in size and age...different in belt color too. XD

After that I went for recess
and after recess I skip the photo shoot session and return to class for
since I have Additional Mathematics lesson with Mr. David.
I learned my lesson that skipping Mr. David's class is equals to DEATH so I got no choice but to skip the photo shoot.

An hour and 20 minutes went on fast...Mr. David taught us about Coordinate Geometry.
He also told us stories why is he banned from teaching Chemistry in Malaysia. XD

As soon as Add Math is over, I rushed back down to the set and they were already clearing.
So I just helped them carry the benches back and then head straight to the Editorial Room for postmortem.

During postmortem...we got screwed about the RCS photo shoot session because the photo shoot had cause us to waste 45 minutes and we could have clear at least 3 or 5 sessions in 45 minutes.
*Sigh* but the editor forgive us as he himself know what Ms. Yeoh is infamous for.

After postmortem, Hsien left for his chess competition at MBS, others left for their class
and what's left are me, Jon, JJ, William and the editor himself.
I stayed because the last lesson I'm having is Moral.
In the room, I transfered some pictures and learned a new card game from the editor. =p
While I'm getting the pictures I want transfered...
  • Editor and William played the com
  • JJ practices his card tricks
  • Jonathan transfer some songs into his Ipod


After a while...William left and Elumalai came in.
Elumalai sat down turn on the com and started playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4.
Since we trainees have no authority to play any games yet so we just sat down, watch and laugh our ass off everytime Elumalai makes a mistake.

At 2.40 pm the bell rang...We clear the Ed Board Room and left.
The next day will be a photo shoot for Sports and Games but I won't be there
since I'm going for a Team Building activity with my fellow Young Enterprise Members.
Will be back with an update on it. =D

["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: