Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PFS Sukan Saringan

Story Of My Life
2 April 2008

It was our school's sukan saringan..
where the bests are selected to compete at the main event during the school's sport day.

Went to school and left my bag in class and went down to the school field.
It was 7.10 am...25 minutes more before it starts. *sigh*
Managed to kill the boredom by getting some silly shots of my friends.


Quah advertising for deodorants. XD


Stop being a pozer lah..Quah. I know you damn great. XD

Mr. Abdullah Saad: Oi!!! Mari Sini Tolong Cikgu!!
All of us: Aiyohhh...


So we went to help sir carry some stuff to the field.


work..work..work..

After that..we continue our shit talking until 7.35 am
During the 15 minute shit talking session..
more and more people make their way to the field.


Let There Be Light


*YAWN*


Stairway to Heaven...See You Guys!!

*Bell Rings*
Ok..now everyone line up and get your attendance taken.
After the attendance were taken..
we were then divided into stations according to our sport house.

Where is the editor?
Ahhh...here you are...


Editor with the BIG GUNS!! The DSLR that is. XD

Editor gave out jobs to me and Chittesh..
I'm assigned to take some shots and Chitz gotta write a report.

After that I went to see Mr. Yap and ask if I could borrow his DSLR.
Yipee...he agreed to borrow me until 9.15 am as he wants to take some shots himself too.

So I zoom off with his DSLR and I took some shots with it.
On the other hand..Hsien Ming, who followed me around looks bored
so I passed him my compact cam so he could kill some boredom with it.

Anouncement: All participants please register yourself and take your numbers please.
So all the participants went on to the school's pavilion and get themselves registered.


For Once, Quah is a good freind. XD


Meet The Hamiltons


UV shield XD


Under my umbrella..ella..ella..eh..eh..


Bunch of Vampires who are afraid of the sunlight

It's 9.15 am already..and I'm just getting started but I have to return Mr. Yap his DSLR.
Mr. Yap then lent me his other cam, not a DSLR though but it is still good.



Me!! =D (thanks Hsien)

LET THE EVENTS BEGIN!!!


Ke Garisan...Sedia...


He's gonna shoot!! Better close my ears.


Run B!tch...Runnnnnnnnnnnn!!!


Kiss My A$$


Need For Speed!!

After some time..me and Hsien decided to make our way to the long jump pitch
On the way...we stopped at the Javelin area for some shots.


I'm gonna get that birdie in the air.


Chulan giving a shot

Here we are..the long jump pitch
The editor was there already getting ready..
Me and Hsien got into strategic spots..
and *snaps* snaps* *snaps*


Point Of Impact


Leap Of Faith


Caught In Mid Air


I'm gonna catch you Mr. Samad!!


This is what I call Yoga

After that we visited my friends who were wasting their time under the tree.


Bunch Of Nerds... XD

After that we make our way to the RC station.
my..my..my..look what we found.


MAN DOWN!! MAN DOWN!!

Meanwhile behind the RC station....


Fire In The Hole!!!

Announcement: All students please assemble in front of the pavilion for the Tug-Of-War event.
#1 Pinhorn VS Wu Lien Teh
#2 Cheeseman VS Tunku Putra


Pullllllllll............


Getting tired...

In the end..Pinhorn won without a sweat.
Now it's between Cheeseman and Tunku Putra.


Arghhhhh.....


Come On...It's Go Big Or Go Home!!

The Match ended with Cheeseman winning.
TPs' did a really good job though.

It's the end of the first day of sukan saringan.
All the students just lay low around the pavilion while waiting.


Emo-Kid (Hsien Ming)

Announcement: Now you guys can leave for your 1 hour common break.
Yay!! Off I went to class and get changed. After that left class for the canteen.
Had my meal and off I went back to class to take a good rest.
It will be another 40 minutes before lesson starts again.
Look at Yiu Jho...he is working...


Fish Mouth XD


What The F*** You Want?


MJ was so desperate that he "nailed" the floor


MJ 'ki hiau' (getting horny)

At the end of the common break...our Chemistry trainee teacher, Ms. Hing Lee Na came in to relief our class since our English teacher, Mr. Goh Seng Kar is absent.
She gave us back our chemistry books and we found out that teacher is playing favorites..


Yiu Jho is the only guy who has a yellow sticker on his book.

.............................................................................................................
BOARD OF SECRETS


Yiu Jho and Ms. Lee Na caught red handed. XD


I want a romantic candle light dinner ok?


tsk..tsk..tsk..ROFLMFAO.
.............................................................................................................

After that teacher sat down with us and played some mind games and riddles.
Kinda fun. lolz..



After an hour..teacher left.
Then we just sit and do some shit talking to kill boredom until school ends.

*BELL RINGS!!!*
See ya tomorrow!!

A day filled with fun and laughter. XDD
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: