Friday, April 11, 2008

When Walking Along Life's Road Gets Hard

Story Of My Life
10 April 2008

School was having rehearsals for sports day on Wednesday and Thursday.
Since I skipped school on Wed..so I have to go on Thurs.
I got YE meeting anyway so I got no choice but to go to school.

Reached school and everything went on well..got to know what happen the day before and learnt some add-maths from Nav.
As soon as the bell rings...I went down to the field with my add-maths homework since it's gonna be pretty boring down there.

In the field...I sat down With Yiu Jho and Shaun to do Add-Maths.
After some time sitting down..my left leg feels numb.
For a moment I can't feel my legs at all..damn!!
so I decided to get up and stand on one leg while I let some blood flow though my left leg so it feels normal again.

I lost balance while standing on one foot and was struggling to stay up.
I tried to maintain balance by using my left leg
During that time, my left leg is still totally numb so it cant keep me up.
When I realize I'm gonna fall I quickly move my right to the front so that I don't fall to the ground.
*KRUCKKK...........*
That is when I realize I twisted my left ankle. FUCK!!

My eyes were blurry..start seeing all things turning green.
Fear chills down my spine and feels like I'm gonna leave this world...
DAMN IT..is this the way my life will end?
Thank God Shaun was there. He lent me his shoulder so I could stand and try to resist the pain.

After a few minutes...I sat down to rest my left foot.
It starts to swell up and I know I need medical attention for this.
I walked a painful path all the way to the RC station to get some first aid.

Kenneth was there and I was relieve to see him.
He applied some wintergreen oil and wrap it up with a roll of roller bandage.
At least it doesn't feel that bad now but it still hurts.

Make my way back to class and get myself changed...


Ouch!!

Walk all day in school and felt a sharp stinging pain in every single step I took.
Damn it...

At 4.30 pm when YE meeting was over..I went home.
Dad wasn't very happY about this but thank God he didn't get mad at me.

At 8.30 pm, Dad bought me to the clinic for a checkup.


The swelling on my left ankle.

The doctor said I sprained my ligaments..
it will be another 1 or 2 weeks before it completely heals.
Damn..just recover from my collar injury and now a bad sprain.
Got a jab of a dose of painkillers to relive the pain for a moment.

Got my med and MC and off I went home for a good rest.
At home I used some ice and compress it on the swell.
It feels much better but it still hurts.

Got up this morning and took my med after a short breakfast.


Doing Drugs XD

Now thanks to that bad sprain..
I won't be able to attend my school's sports day which is tomorrow. *sigh*
Sorry Editor...please forgive me.


What a bad day.. *sigh*
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz






No comments: