Sunday, March 30, 2008

Run Like Hell ["Penang Free School Cross Country Run"]

Story Of My Life
27 March 2008

Last Thursday was the school's cross country run event.
I volunteered myself to be one of the First-Aiders as most of my school's RCS committee members were in K.L. for some camp which I don't even bother to know what camp is it.

Woke up at 6.35 am to get myself ready and pack up my stuff
  • Water and Food - checked
  • Camera - checked

  • Hand Phone - checked
So I left my house for the Youth Park where the cross country run event is held.
OMG...I'm stuck in a traffic jam. *sigh*
I reached 10 minutes late but who give a damn..there are still students who are on their way here.

On my way to the RC station to report myself in, Adrian Lee, the editor of my school's magazine came up to me and ask me if I could skip the RC duty and take some pictures with Jonathan who had already make up his mind to take pictures instead of taking part in the event.
I told Adrian I can take some pics while on duty as I brought my own camera but it is just a compact one. He agreed and so I went on to the RC station.
I reported in to Ms. Yeoh Poh Lin, the Youth Officer.

After reporting in, I took some pics when the other students were busy assembling in front of the pavilion.


come on come on..mix around..don't be racist.


Press This To Play You Noob!! XD

After that..the First-Aiders meet up with Miss Yeoh to be divided into their stations.


The General giving her orders

Me and Erwin (my senior) volunteered to be stationed at 'Persiaran Kuari'.
Both of us left as soon as we get our orders so we don't really know how many RC stations are there throughout the whole track.
Unfortunately, when we left, the other students were doing the Aerobic Exercise so I can't get any shots on that part. Hopefully Jon took some shots.

Me and Erwin rested for awhile before we continue our walk to Persiaran Kuari as it was still damn early because it will be 30 minutes later before the students were flagged off.


Erwin emo-ing. XDD

Man, this pit stop is a heaven for mosquitoes..
Itchy..Itchy..
I suffered 5 bites on my hand and 1 behind my ear.

At 9.30 am, the students were flagged off...
So Erwin and I continued our journey to our station at Persiaran Kuari.
It was about 15 minutes later before we reach our station.

There we met Mr. Lok and Mr. Tan Eng Keng who were in charged of this area.
Since the students were just flagged off 15 minutes ago..it will be long before they reach our station as our station was the last station according to Miss Yeoh.

Unfortunately for Erwin and I, this is another heaven for blood thirsty mosquitoes.
"Arghhh...*smacks* *smacks* *smacks* "DIE YOU BLOOD SUCKING B!TCHES!!!"

After some time, students starts coming.
One by one passed by...most of them asked for water
"Waaaterrrrrr...watterrrrr plsssssss...I'm dehydrating...."




Ahhhhhh.....Rejuvenated.


Hey Doggy..Doggy..Doggy..want some water?

When more and more students went by..I manage to get some shots
Here they are...


Multi tasking - Being a pozer while running


KIDS!! Look away from the screen!! (Nav cursing me)


My fav shot of the day (Peng Sheng) =]

It's been 1 hour and 45 minutes since the flag off...
Me and Erwin are getting sick waiting for the slower ones..


Step by Step..Heart to Heart...Left..Right..Left and I'm Gonna Break You All Apart...Like Toy Soldiers...

2 hours went by and me and Erwin got pissed with the leftovers and we left and walk back to the Youth Park.

When I was back in Youth Park...damn I was pissed.
According to my friends who went for the 7 KM journey...they said there were only 2 RC stations along the track and I was like WTF?
There should be 5 stations like last year. WTH happen?
The other 18 RC members who volunteered to go on duty were shaking their legs at the main station. Damn It but what to do...

After taking a short rest...
It's time for them to announce the winners and the total marks earned by each sports house.
Wu Lien Teh won 1st placing for beating Pinhorn by 2 points...a close one. XD

NOW YOU GUYS CAN LEAVE..THANKS FOR COMING!!

Wheeee.....the day is over!!

I make my way down to the main road to wait for my dad...
While waiting...came Quah Jit. He asked for some money to buy an ice cream so I lent him 5 bucks.
Since he was buying...I asked him to get 1 for me too...
A small size ice cream I told him

5 minutes later....
he came back with 2 LARGE ones...
Again I go WTF?
Aiyah...buy already ma eat lo...


Meltzzzz........

One Heck Of A Day... *sigh*...and my hand itch all over...arghh.......
["Roses Are Black..They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: