Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Story Of My Life
23 March '08

Last Sunday, Lily (a good friend of mine) promised to treat me and my siblings a meal.
Another free meal for this month. =D

She called me at 10 am to wake me up..and I end her call coz
I thought it was the alarm. =p
She called for the second time and this time I answered.
So I woke up, off to the bathroom to take a bath and waited for her to fetch us as soon as I'm ready.

She reached and picked us up at about 11.15 am
Ah Thiam kor kor (Lily's Hubby) and Ming Hong (Their 1st Child) were in the car waiting for us


Ming Hong, cute ain't he? =D


Daddy...I Wanna Drive!!

We arrived at Giant Supermarket at about 11.30

The GIGANTIC Billboard Of Giant. XD

We found a space to park the car and off we went inside and straight to the Pizza Hut restaurant.
"Pick your orders...Order as much as you can eat, no need pai seh..pai seh ok?", Lily said.
So we picked our orders...from spaghetti, to pizzas, to chicken wings, to criss-cut fries and loads more to list. XD


"The Host" Making The Orders

After getting our orders taken..the waitress zoom off to the counter and we waited for some time before our orders are served to us.



Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock..while waiting

Wheeee...Finally..It's served!! Mari Makan!!


Lily and Stewart looking at dunno wat.

My BIG Slice Of Pizza

After an hour...all of us were damn bloated.
*BURP.....* =p

Aftermath... XD

After the Full-filling meal..we left the restaurant.
It's about 1.15 pm so Lily dropped me at my aunt's house for Physics tuition which starts at 2 pm.

Ohhh man...that sucks but I've got no choice but to attend the tuition class.
Fuhhh....man, I'm so full I can hardly move about.

And Before I end..Lily, thx again!!
["Roses Are Black...They Were Never Red"]
steph_knightz

No comments: