Sunday, July 6, 2008

Commander Squishy

Story Of My Life
5 July 2008

5th July, 12.48 am in the morning I receive a message from Joshy.
"Change Of Plan" was the topic. =.="
Instead of "Infinity till 12 pm then go to Queensbay Mall till 6 pm",
the plan changed to "Infinity from 10 am till 6 pm".
*Sigh* Fine...

*Asleep*

Woke up at 8 am...
something I do rarely on weekends. XD
Was extra hardworking so I cooked instant noodles for breakfast.
Not just any ordinary instant noodles...
my own "ajaran sesat" recipe. LMAO
Hint: Loads of Black Pepper XD

Took a bath, get ready and I left for Infinity at 8.50 am.
Reach my destination at about 9.10 am.
Enter Infinity and I see only 5 people in there..
2 playing Warcraft III, 1 surfing Youtube, 1 playing Maple Story,
the last one sitting at the very end corner doing something I don't wish to know.
People who go to Infinity before will know what I mean.

Who cares...
Took my usual seat number, 20, and boot the com.
My goodness...the air-con is giving me frost bites. *shiver*


Loneliness

I played CS: Source first while waiting for the others.
After gaining my reflexes back, I tried playing CnC3.
Enter the game and I played.

*Click* *Stinging Pain* *Click* *Stinging Pain*
WTF!? My fingers are numb...Felt painful everytime I click on the mouse.
It's winter in here man..I sat on my palms to keep them warm.

Nav arrived at about 9.55 am. Finally...
First question from him..."Where are the others"
I replied "You know Paul very well right?"
Immediately he understood what I meant. XD

He sat next to me and we played CnC3.
One on One..he pawned my army "9.9.6.9." in 10 minutes LMAO
I'm no match for the pro...I only pawn him if there's "conspiracy theory" in playXD


Skinny VS Squishy XD


Meet Navnith "Skinny" Singh

Paul and Joshy reached moments later...
10 minutes late!! What you expect when Paul's around..
Lucky there's Joshy to speed him up a bit or else Paul would have reached at 12 pm

We quit game and we wonder for a few minutes what to play..
QUAKE 4!!!
We again played One on One.
The match was hilarious. I was laughing like a hyena LMAO
I owned the match. Leading Nav by 8 frags. LOL


Squishy VS Zatara


Don't Mess With This Squishy LMAO

We exit to windows and sign in into our MSN accounts.
I was checking my blog when I got a message that says "Hey babe"
Who the heck? It was Nav.. XD
Sitting next to each other also need to use MSN to talk...
What lar you Singh. XD


LOL

Nav plug in his Ipod to the CPU and here we are..METAL MUSIC!!
I was ok with it although metal isn't my type of music.
Half way surfing the net came in a few kids, 3 boys and 1 girl.
All aged about 8-10 years old.

It was Rap music VS Metal music.
They kids behind blast their speakers with Rap music
while Nav blast his speakers with Metal music.
OUCH!! My ears...

We both then played CnC3 again..
Nav is my sensei for now..
He's gonna teach me the "Rusher" technique.
We both against a "Brutal" AI.

We lost. Blueks..
Now Nav wanna see how much I've learned...
Again another One on One.
*sigh* Surely lose one lah.. XD
Although I lost, I did not bad...better than the last match.

As soon as we quit game...
the rap music was off...wonder what those kids were doing now..
To my horror....*stuff you don't wanna know*. Trust me.
Me and Nav were like WTF!!
They're kids wei...WTF!!
Thank goodness they leave like 5 minutes later.

Nav is leaving soon...we played CS.
We go against each other.
Map: de_dust2
The match was friggin' hilarious. LMAO

Funny events:
  1. Nav's machine gun, 100 rounds VS my Desert Eagle, 7 rounds...I killed him. XD
  2. Snipe Nav just before he could press the "Buy" button.
  3. I accidentally blind myself and Nav blast my head with a shotgun.
Here are some shots I took while waiting for a new round.
Note: Dylan...I got you a video. To honour you the PCC KING XD


Ass Grab XD


Someone threw the M4a1 and it went through his head. Ouch!!


*Slides* I scored a goal!!


Salute The Fallen!!


Don't think like a Dylan =P

At about 12.30 pm, Nav went to pay his bill.
I tried playing CnC3 against a normal difficulty AI.
Nav continue to guide me until he left.
Here I am again...ALONE. *sigh*

I continued playing...
At about 1.30 pm, I won the match.
Whee~~~ =D
Went to the counter to pay my bill and went to Paul's seat.
Still busy DotA-ing. Stand and watch them play till their match ended.
They lost...too bad. Was thinking of calling them to go for lunch but since
they entered another LAN room, I just go and have my lunch myself.

Went to Pelita and had a plate of fried rice.
10 minutes later I pay my bill and enter Infinity once again.
Went up to Paul and asked him whether he wanted to play CS?
He said "Obviously"

This time I sat on the same row with them.
Boot the com and the first thing that pops out at at the desktop
was a warning from the anti virus program.
Goodness...the com is "INFESTED" with internet worms and Trojans.
Grrr.....went up the counter and switch seats.
Back to seat number 20 again.

Sadly every single CS players were playing the 1.5 version.
I just don't understand why...version 1.5 is PIXELS!!
Can't they play Source? *sigh*

Whatever...played ALONE. 20 minutes later...
Paul came up to me and tell me that they're going for lunch
and he asked me whether I wanna follow?
"For What? I eat already lah..I told you already what just now"
He was like "Really!?" =.="

Adrian and his bro went to Pelita for lunch
while Paul and Joshy had instant noodles in the cyber cafe.
They sat at the empty seats next to me and eat while watch me play.
I ask them how many matches they won so far.
Joshy asnwered, "LOST ALL"
When Adrian came back...the two left me ALONE. *sigh*
I played alone...no friends...no more laughter. Cheh!!

Just played CnC3 again...
Found out something really funny...
My new nickname "Squishy"
when fitted with the word "Commander" sounds really funny.

Just imagine this...
During a war...
"Commander Squishy reporting in for duty!" LOL


Commander Squishy =D

At 4 pm..I gave up all hope waiting for Paul to play CS.
I know for myself...
once one got hooked up by DotA...Always hooked up by DotA.
Disappointing.... -.-"

At 4.15 pm, I pay my bill and went over to Paul's place to watch them play.


Little Joshy aka SuCk My BaLLz


Paul aka foxx


Adrian aka Hybrid@Knightz


Joshy: Paul look!! I got pawned 10 times and I killed none

Mum came at 5 pm and I just leave after saying my goodbyes.
Went for a haircut after that...


I hate this chair....

*Chak* *Chak *Chak*
Hair short again... =/
Suck!!

Went back home and rest my eyes...
Dad came back from Ipoh at 9 pm.
Went out for dinner after that...
After dinner, Mum wants to go to Tesco to stock up on cooking ingredients.
Haih...have to be a mummy's boy again...

By the time we reached home....It was already midnight...
I went to bed right away...every single energy I have is drained.
Good Night.

["Some Say"]
steph_knightz

No comments: