Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Puppy Eyes LOL

Story Of My Life
30 June 2008

It was like any ordinary Monday..
Wake up, get ready and go to school.

In the very beginning was assembly.
I got in line with the other 3 musketeers of the four.
Josh + Paul + Adrian + Me = The 4 Musketeers. LOL

Assembly was boring as usual...
Me and Adrian kept commenting on our principal.
He was sitting on the stage like a dead man.
Adrian calls him a drug addict. XD

We finally found out why the principal was so sleepy.
It is because in his speech...there's the name Spain and Germany in it.
EURO 2008 la..he must have stayed up late to watch the match.

After the assembly was Chemistry.
Boring...talked to Quah Jit instead of listening to the teacher.
I ask Quah if he could do me a favor...
he look at me and ask what I need him to do.

I told him that *Private and Confidential* and he looks away and thinks.
It was almost the end of the class and he haven't given me an answer yet.
Last resort, I showed the "puppy eyes"
Quah couldn't resist the power of the "puppy eyes" and he agreed. LMAO

I thank him loads and he turn around and tell me his terms of helping others.
He said, "I can help you do anything...IF AND ONLY IF...I can do it"
Then I look into his eyes with the puppy eyes again...
I said, "Go in front and slap teacher in her face"
He closed his eyes right away refusing to look at my puppy eyes. XD

We return to class later for history. *sigh*
Bla...bla...bla...lesson was not as boring as Chemistry.
Ok lah...at least can joke a bit with teacher.

RECESS!!
Went down and had my meal.
Bad luck! A prefect book me for my "looooooooooooooooong" hair.
KNN!! Cheh!

After recess, I went to the KH Lab to do mass production.
The sale is in about 2 weeks time...gotta work extra time.
Been missing class for the past few weeks... =.="
Nav didn't come school some more. PCC!!
Gotta conduct this stupid production session some more.

Went to tell the teacher in charge that we need to use
the KH Lab to do productions and guess what happen?
He complaint to me that some electrical components were stolen.
I know who they are... .
I save their asses by covering up for them.
Why? If I were to reveal who they are, YE is Fucked!!

Been feeling very emo and mad. Arghh!!!
The atmosphere gets noisier every second and when my patience is running thin.
Chittesh, Jerome and Narinder were the NOISE BOMBS.
Adrian was pissed as well and he started shouting at them but there was no use.

Gauthaam, the Operations Director (OD), arrived moments later.
I thought now that the OD is here, things will be more controlled.
Hell knows...he joined them. Bunch of Monkeys. =.="

Hsien and Paul try to cool me down every time I take a deep breath.
Twice I showed them how stressed up I am by using a penknife.
*sigh* I give up keeping the voice down.
Was so freaking pissed and I just sat down with my face down.
Only two things cross my mind..for the second time ...
"I QUIT" or "STAY ON"

At 12.40 pm...
4 people came to the KH Lab.
So called "wanted to do production."
I only trust two guys of the four.

I had enough...
At 1.20 pm, I fuck off to class...My patience finally runs out.
I know unimaginable horrors and chaos gonna happen in the KH Lab.
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!

Went back to class for add maths lesson and school dismisses at 2.40 pm.
On the way to Uncle Kang's van,
Muzamil gave me an update on the atmosphere after I left...
Like I thought...unimaginable horrors and chaos

Hop into Uncle Kang's Van and go on home.
At home nothing much happen..
Did some revision on History chapter 4 and took a nap.

1 hour 30 minutes later...

*Phone vibrates*
Got a message from Quah and Zoe. =D

Had a short chat with Quah Jit XD
Here's how it goes..

Quah:
Your pictures have been safely delivered to the target without any obstacles. Thus mission is successful

Me:
Thx Quah!! I LOVE YOU!! LMAO

Quah:
Swt...*private stuff* Just so you know.

Me:
*Bangga* LOL Thanks again dude! =)

Quah:
No prob, always ready to help.

Me:
LOL Lend me RM100.. *shows puppy eyes* ROFLMAO

Quah:
Itu bukan pertolongan, Itu Mengeksplotasi

-End-

Took a bath after that and got ready for tuition.
After my dinner, I left for tuition.
Reached tuition at about 8.20 pm.

Look who's earlier than me.
Little Jho. LMAO
Sat next to him and Maine was in front of me.
Talked to Maine and moments later the twins turned up.

There are two places near to Maine and
she wanted to save the two places for Jonathan Yeoh and Kabian.
The twins were about to "conquer" the seats when
Maine's face started turning sour.
For don't know what reasons,
the twins leave the two places and Maine cheers up again.
Quickly she "book" the seats using her file. XD
Was "am chiew-ing" all the time. XD

Tuition went on as usual until 10.01 pm...
The lights went off.. BLACKOUT!!
Everyone took out their hand phones to light up the place.
Most of us were begging teacher to dismiss the class. XD

Teacher went off to get a torchlight
and after she left the whole room was only filled with "Lights And Sounds" XD

Bad Luck!!
Everything was back on after 5 minutes.
The whole class goes "Noooooooooooo" XD

Class dismiss!!
Again...Little Jho ppk-ed me as soon as we exit the front gate.
One by One...Maine left, Kabian left, Jon left..
*Yawn* Sien...

Waiting at my usual place which is by leaning at the front gate of teacher's neighbor's house.
Left me and Tabitha there waiting.
She walked up to me and said hi.
Tried to be freindly...
I replied and we talked for a while.
A new friend found. =D

She's a friend of my cousin Lydia.
Her mum teaches piano and my cousin once attends her mum's piano lessons.

Tabitha left moments later...
Here I am again...ALONE!!
Waited and waited..finally mum arrive.
Jump in and went on home.

At home, I had a short chat with Zoe before going to bed.
Wished her goodnight and I entered the gates of dreamland.

P/S I can't wait to see the stuff you made for me. =D

["Brightest Hour Of The Darkest Day"]
steph_knigthz

No comments: