Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Sweetest Thing =)

Story Of My Life
1 July 2008

"P/S I can't wait to see the stuff you made for me. =D"

The line above sounds familiar to you?
Well if you had read my previous post
you will see this line at the end of the post.

I know you readers out there
are curious of what is this "thing" I'm waiting for?
Readers like my friend Josh..
Well I'm gonna let you guys know now. =)

It was 7.30 pm when my sis reached home from school.
She came up to me and shouted "Surprise!! Zoe wants me to pass you this"
In her hand was a silver box and she passed it to me

I wasn't that surprise because I know
I'm gonna get something when my sis reaches home.
Just that it wasn't something I expect to get from her
Note: Zoe, I thought it was something to do with shampoo LOL

The box is real cute. =D
I opened it and my, I could smell "sweetness" XD

I first thought it was some perfume but later I found out
the source of the scent comes from a few scented sticks in the box.

Inside were rolled up papers with some writing on it.

It really gives you the feelings of suspense when your reading it.
Awww...thats real sweet of her. I'm so touched =)
Can't wait to read them all. =D


Awww... =)


The Magic Inside =D


A Closer Look


Little Messages =)


Made by her =D


Thanks a million babe.
I appreciate it. =)
Love you babe!! *Hugs and Kisses* =D




["Hold My Hand And Stand By My Side"]
steph_knightz

No comments: