Monday, July 14, 2008

What A Day =D

Story Of My Life
12 July 2008

It was a Saturday.
Forced myself to wake up at 7 in the morning.
Why? Got Editorial Board duty laaa.... =.=
Some hockey match for the Sirajuddin Cup.

Dad fetch me to a coffee shop near SMK Hamid Khan for breakfast.
Had my meal and left for school. *sigh*
Reached school before 9 am like what the editor told me to do.
Waited at the Senior Assistant of Co-Curriculum, Miss Lee Ewe Im, ' s room.

Waited for 10 minutes and nothing happen.
Finally at 9.05 am, Ms. Lee and Ivan turn up.
At least there's someone....

At 9.15 am, my phone vibrates.
A message from Scott.
"What should I wear ar? Can I not wear the white pants?"
I reply him...
"Don't care lah..not important what you wear..Just don't come in your birthday suit"

10 minutes later he turned up.
Phew...lucky hell he was wearing something.
Or else it would be damn "Men-Sia-Xue-Kan" LMAO
We went out near the school arch area and talk crap.
Counter-Strike was the topic. LMAO

At 9.30 am, the guys from MCKK (Malay College Kuala Kangsar) arrived.
Me, Scott and CJ hop into Ivan's car and Ivan drove us to USM.


On The Highway

We reached USM at about 10 am.
Me and Scott roam around the two stadiums there.
And then we just sat down at the hockey stadium and chat.


Empty

Bla...bla..bla...
It's 10.30 already wei...an hour late!!
Tired of waiting...both of us went to join the teachers.
Mr. Tan Eng Kheng, Mr. Ooi Eng Lai...
Boring....... *YAWN*


Gossip Boys

At 10.45 am...
The shock of my life!
Mr. Lim Peng Chiew turned up and guess what?
He is with a woman. ROFLMAO

He came up to the other teacher's and Mr. Ooi started teasing him.
"Eh, you're Girlfriend ar? 'am-chiew-ing' "
Peng Chiew replied
"No lah...friend friend only lah LOL"
Denying la that guy... LOL


Sir got a gf... Sir got a gf... LOL

At 11 am...finally the players arrive.
2 hours late!! Grrr....
Went in the stadium and took a seat.
VIP seats of course. LMAO


Children Of Ramli LOL


Let's take a family photo..


Love Birds =P


Taking a picture of "Loneliness" =P


Substitutes? Nah...Heroes. XD

We both waited and waited...
Before they start...they entertained us with "Waterworks" LOL
Sohai LPC went down and make a fool of himself.
He's fun alright. =D


Think Like Me...OR...


Think Like A Dylan. LMFAO


Peace!!


Run B!tch...RUN!!!


In Honor Of The PCCKING (Dylan) =P


"Shadows" Cool! XD

When the "waterworks" show was over...
players from both teams went down to the arena to warm themselves up.
Waiting and still waiting...It's already 11.30 am. =.="
Me and Scott pakat cabut lari.
Tell Mr. Ooi that our working shift is over. (Actually was at 12 pm.) =P

We left the stadium and plan to cabut to Infinity to play CS. LOL
We were lost at first cause we don't really know the twist and turns in USM.
Thank goodness I remember the way when I was here for the YE Workshop.
After 15 minutes...we reached the Sg. Dua Entrance of USM.
Wheeeeeee~ =D


So proud of my navigating skills *Perasan* XD

Here we are...
INFINITIY!!!

We played CS: Source.
Scott was a sniper bitch. All one hit kill... Cheh.
He is a pro grenadier. Gotta admit that.
Anyway I still pawn him most of the time. *Evil Laughs*


MTFK Sniper. Hate You!! LOL

At the last round...
it was the funniest moment of my Counter-Strike life so far.
I used the Magnum Sniper Rifle (pic above)
Killed all of Scott's buddies (bots) and then go hunt him down.

It was a tight situation.
He had a M4A1 while I got a sniper.
If I miss my shot...99.99% of chances I'll get killed.
We played "Hide and Seek" and in the end I WASN'T a gentleman.

I found him and he was searching for me.
I creep slowly behind him..ready to shoot anytime.
He look at my screen (cheater) and he had the shock of his life. XD
Before he could turn around...I shot his ass. He died. LMAO

We left Infinity after that and went on our own separate ways.
I went on home and give my eyes a good rest.

*Sleeping*

At 5.30 pm, Dad received a call from Uncle Beng Hock.
He's giving us a treat cause he strike RM 6000 in 4D. LOL
The place was at Nagore Road, Penang.
We all get ready and left home.
Mum wanted to pick her eldest sis up for the steamboat dinner.


In the car


Faster lah....


All My Skies Are Turning Grey


Here we are...
JL Steamboat Restaurant, Nagore Road, Penang.
According to Uncle Beng Hock, this restaurant is featured in The Star Newspaper.
Should be nice I guess...


*Tata* =D


We broke the lock and went in. LOL

We went inside and sat at the very end.
The first thing I did was check out all the techs they have.


Press "RED" to turn me on LMAO

ALL my other aunts, uncle and cousins arrived moments later.
Time to feast. LOL







Half way eating..Uncle Beng Hock receive another call.
Guess what? He strike another RM 12000 in 4D.
Lucky fella.. LOL

We finish eating at 9.30 pm like that...
everyone sit down and chat and chat and chat...


Gossip Girls


Lydia, Sis and Me =D

All of us left the restaurant at 10 pm.
We fetch my aunt home and now what?
Dad says he wants to go shop for cooking ingredients at Tesco.
*Sigh* follow la..what to do..

I "go astray" on myself at Tesco...
Lucky hell I got my music to entertain me
or else would have died of boredom. =D
Listen to Amaranth by Nightwish over and over again.
Lovin' It. =D

I entered the Non-Halal section where you get all the ham and pork.
Saw this price tag on a Pig's tongue.
They spell it as tAngue. WTF!?LOL



Bug Dad to leave Tesco at once.
Couldn't stand another minute longer.
Bored to Hell!!

Finally reached home at 11.30 pm.
Took a bath and was having a hard time removing all the wax on my hair.
Could have use the whole bottle of shampoo. LOL

Dry my "still waxy" hair and enter my room.
Nothing else better to do, I just delete unwanted messages in my phone's inbox.
The messages took up about 2MB of my phone memory. LOL
Fell asleep after that. *Snore*

Best day of my life....So Far. LOL

["To Never Fall In Love Again"]
steph_knightz

No comments: