Wednesday, June 24, 2009

According To Plan

Story Of My Life
24 June 2009

That lousy good for nothing ticket seller with the codename "BLACK"
sold off the ticket I booked from him to some teacher. =.=
Damn pissed I was.

I went up to him personally on Monday and said..
"Keep it for me...Tomorrow I'll buy it from you"

So the following day, I went to see him a few times..
reminding him over and over again abut the tickets.
"The ticket I booked?" and he replied "I'll come find you in your class later"

Fine.... So I went back to class.
From 11.20 am till 2.40 pm...I still do not have the ticket in my hand.
At home, got her reply concerning my invitation. She can't turn up =S
Well, never mind, I'll give that ticket to Meng then.

At night I prayed to God.
I said it was his plan for me and I know there is a reason behind everything that has happen.

The next day, I convinced Meng to go for the drama ^^
I went to see BLACK to get the ticket for Meng and this is what he tell me...
"Sorry Stephen, SOLD OUT already. A teacher bought it for her relatives"
I was like "FAR-Q lah and VERY THANKFUL at the same time to GOD"

I was telling myself back in class,
Gosh, if she were to say "Yes" yesterday,
I will then have to and tell her what had happened and things are gonna be so messed up.
It was indeed GOD's plan...I'm grateful for that *refer to the previous post*

Later in the day,
I went on ticket hunting. Jerome found out that RM 20 seats are still available.
Meng bought one and I exchanged my RM 10 ticket for one as well. =D
Problem solved =D

HE planned it for me.
And there is a reason behind everything HE has planned for me. =)

So I'm going for the drama this Saturday.
I'll be "dating" Meng, Nav, Narinder and Jerome :P
See ya there if you're going =]

["Wash Away"]
steph_knightz

No comments: