Sunday, June 14, 2009

Past 16 Days

Story Of My Life
14 June 2009

This is what I did for the past 16 days
from 30th May till 14th June.
Rated from #8 to #1

#8 Of Instagib mod and Capture The Flag

Bought Unreal Tournament III finally.
A real boredom fragger! XD
A very very very good stress reliever as well!



#7 Finally learned guitar... =D

After so long....
After all the ruined plans...




#6 Outing with Hsien Ming at Queens

YP at recess since there's a wedding ceremony.
A free nothing to do Saturday. Movie!


Ate for the first time in Manhattan Fish Market.
Don't laugh! XD


Watched this. Awesome!

The YP gang was there too but didn't bump into them LOL

#5 Crash Nav's house


Hours of galactic warfare! Nuffsaid. XD


#4 Parent's wedding anniversary

Breakfast with the family at a coffee shop located at Jawi (south of Prai)
Good food! The 'chai kueh' is kick ass! XD


Dim Sum

And the father and son activity I had with my dad....
I challenge my dad to Tea Drinking competition.


Let the battle begin! LOL


I lost to dad by 6 cups...I drank 16 cups and *Burrrrrrrrrrps*

#3 Care Group Outing with Bing, Felicia, Tabitha & May Lyn


Watch this movie =D


Feasting at Kim Gary

#2 Outing with Jerome and Jeong Mark

Out to BJ with the two buddies.
Had truck loads of fun and laughter. =D


Watch this awesome movie! The BJ cinema was almost empty!
Me and Jerome made ourselves at home by raising our feet up high XD


Bowling!


Then Pool!


Me and my best "kalengga" friend XD

#1 Design, Cut and Past

Designed a decal for May Lyn's guitar.
One tough job for a first timer but
in return of all the hard work is one wicked looking electric guitar. *evil smirk*


The tools and materials


ROCK ON BABE! *Punches fist in the air*

Update on the trip to BJ will be up soon.
Just let me settle my Add Maths folio first. >.<

My last second term starts tomorrow. *sigh*
Till then readers.... tata~

["Elements"]
steph_knightz

No comments: