Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Extraction

Story Of My Life
1 June 2009

Went to JJ's house in the morning.
Reason? Get my cousin, Mark's guitar's strings changed.
Why? The 3rd string snapped the other day and the rest are rusty.

So I picked up a new life skill today.
How To Change Guitar's Strings, thought by JJ. XP


The new set of strings I asked JJ to buy.


No you pathetic perverts!! These are NOT condoms! -__-"


Guru Kemahiran Hidup saya buat hari ini. =D


Trying to get the small part of the broken 3rd string out.

Then we unscrew the rest and got the rusty strings all loosen.
Now, JJ let me "extract" out the guitar's saddles.
He gave me a pair of pliers and I do as he say.

The way I took out the guitar saddles was like an evil dentist. XD
As I pull it out, I gave out a evil laugh *Muahahahaha* LOL!


Don't worry...it's gonna be quick and painless


*MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH* ROFLMAO

Then we fix all the new strings in place
and JJ help me with the tuning and all.
*Strums the guitar* Whee~ =D

Bing won't like the last pic as he has odontophobia XPP

["Dusk"]
steph_knightz

No comments: