Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Might Not Have A Brain...But I Have An Idea

Story Of My Life
30 May 2009

So today is the day.
The care group outing that Bing has been planning.

Woke up at 7.30 am in the morning...
To spend some time with the laptop
because after I leave my house, I won't be seeing it till 7.30 pm.
The love I had for my dear lappy .LOL!

Played Prince Of Persia in the morning.
Defeated the Alchemist! Yeah!
Then played CoD 4 with JJ...I lost though. LOL!
But it was a really fun and hilarious game. XD

I bathe and got myself ready after that.
Left my house at about 10.45 am for Queensbay Mall.
My house is just 5 minutes away...why the heck did I left so early?
Reached there at about 10.50 am.

Went to Coffee Bean...the meeting place.
No one yet...so I went one level up to Borders.
Right through the entrance and to the magazine section.
Browse through the selves and I go "Nooooooooooooooo"
This is the 4
th bookstore I went to and
there is NO PC Gamer M'sia May Issue 2009! -_-" *Sigh*

Checked the time...10.55 am.
Hurry up to the magazine shop near the cinema.
Browse through the selves...YES! PCGM May issue '09!
Bought it right away and head on down.

As I was just halfway through the escalator,
"Stephen!" *looks up and saw Bing and Felicia*
Waited for them and we went down to Coffee Bean to wait for the rest.

Sat down at the bench and read PCGM while waiting.
200 reasons to love PC Gaming! I can't stop laughing.
I'll post up a post soon on some of the funny reasons they give. XDD
While I was reading...someone called my name from behind.
*Looks up and sees Peng Sheng on his way up the escalator*

At about 11.10 am, Tabitha arrive and later May Lyn.
Since Bing haven't have his breakfast yet, we decided to go to McD.
Reached McD and only Bing realize it has pass 11 am.
So he planned to continue to starve and we head on to Speedy Video.

At Speedy, Bing was recommending me movies since erm...
80% of the movies there I haven't watch before? LOL!
Then look around in the music section...
Couldn't find any old Sum 41 albums, there was only Underclass Hero.
We left Speedy at about 11.45 am since movie starts at 11.55 am.

On the way up.. Met Jeff's care group.
They're having their care group outing too!
Talked for like 3 minutes and we continue on our way up.


We're watching Monsters VS. Aliens


My favorite monster, BOB! XDD
Reason? *points at this post's main title*

A really good show for the family.
Alan! Bring Josiah to the show! I'm sure he'll like it!

After the movie, we went for lunch.
Destination...Kim Gary Restaurant. First timer here...
I can say you bring me to any restaurant at Queens..It will be my first for all.
Gosh..I need to start eating in restaurants. LOL!
I never even step into TGIF before. *slap heads*

And so at Kim Gary...
Bing recommended me some of their specialties.






One thing bout this restaurant...
If you don't speak Mandarin or Cantonese,
Things are gonna be hard for you eating here.

There were lots of confusion when the orders came to our table.
We all got mixed up and took what we did not order.

Felicia took my drink while I took hers
I ordered the same as Bing (tea+coffee)
while Felicia's was the same as Tabs (coffee).
Looked at the colour and then we wonder...
Finally realize and we manage to swap back before drinking. LOL

Then May Lyn's rice with beef was served right in front of Tabs.
Tabs makan terus and didn't realize about it until
her actual order, Rice with pork ribs was served.
Tabs was blurred for a moment. Liau! She ate like half of it already.
Problem solved when Tabs transfer the beef over to May Lyn's
and May Lyn transfer the pork ribs over to Tab's.

Then the pudding...
Was Felicia's (if I'm not mistaken), Tabs ate it also. LOL!
When Tabs was done forcing herself to finish the pudding,
she found out it was actually Felicia's. DOUBLE LOL!


Gosh, lunch was hilarious! XD



Felicia's pudding where Tabs thought it was hers LOL


My drink where Felicia thought it was hers LOL


I forgot the actual name of this soup but it was tomato soup =P


Candid of Bing! XPP

After we ate, we sat down and chatted.
I listen more than I talked...
Being phlegmatic....being myself. *sigh*

After that, we left Kim Gary and went to Popular.
I need to get some materials for my new tribal art
so the whole gang have to tag along.
Got two pieces of black paper, a white ink marker and a 6B pencil.
All the stuff I need for my next tribal art theme; Floral.

After I got my stuff,
Bing wants to go to Toys R' Us.
Objective...get some game ideas for some upcoming church event.
So we went two levels up to Toys R' Us.

Bing goes for his scouting, the girls went one side
and I went off drooling looking at the new Gundam action figures.
It's been 3 years since I last assemble a Gundam.
That Wing Gundam Zero Custom (Perfect Grade)
is still my dream Gundam action figure.
Sadly it cost RM 700+ LOL



Came up to Bing when he was looking at the board games.
He asked me if I have played any of the board games.
Explained to him how each of the board games I've played before works.
I think he is interested in Risk and Battleship XD

After that we decided to go back to church for YP
since we can't seem to find anything else to do here at Queens.
Felicia had some other appointment here so she left us.
So the remaining 4 of us made our way to the car park.

The funny thing was...Bing forgot where he parked his car. LOL!?
At the car park...He took out his car keys and start pressing the remote.
*Hears a beep* Ah...there it is! LOL

In the car, the topic was music.
Heard that Tabs and May Lyn were gonna perform a song from Lifehouse
during the upcoming wedding event that will be happening the following week.
From the lyrics they were talking about..I'm thinking its the song "Everything".

Then Bing played a song from Steven Curtis Chapman.
He says its a perfect wedding song .
5 seconds as soon as the song started, my mind just got zapped
and I just said "'I Will Be Here' right Bing?"
Bing says I'm right. It's the song he was talking about. LOL

So we are at church...sitting down, laying low, talking...
And Qu Wern walks in. He's back people! XD
Another CoD 4 kaki found...later found out that Zach is gonna start playing too! XDD

And so YP goes on as usual, singspiration then sharing.
Today, Joseph from BRGH came to share about the topic of "Self-Control".
I picked up a number of important verses regarding this topic.
And learned a few new stuffs too. =D

After that, games.
Played skittle ball since the field is muddy.
The hardest game of skittle ball I played so far.
Only less than 3 goals were scored thoughout the whole game. LOL
At 7.20 pm, Mum called up and I said my goodbyes and left.

What a day....
I had fun! Truck loads of fun! =D

Later that night,
When I was messaging Alan,
Alan challedge me to do something...
I accpeted the challedge... *keeps finger crossed*


Sorry for the lack of piccas...
It was fear that stopped my fingers from hitting the shutter. XP

["Riders Of The Storm"]
steph_knightz

No comments: