Thursday, May 21, 2009

BAYA BATULI BASTA!!

Story Of My Life
21 May 2009

The above title remind you of a game character?
Well if you're a Street Fighter series fan...
You surely know it's Zangief. XD

sf

Well, this post isn't gonna be about Zangief...
It's about this guy I know who loves Zangief.
Not as in gay love FYI if your minds are getting corrupted. XP

Well, he's none other than Tan Bing Hwang. XD
And today....It's his birthday!! *Throws confetti*



*Points above* That's Bing! =D
And no...he doesn't have that "I KEEEL YOU" face. LOL



That's more like it...
The Bing Hwang I see every weekend XD

Well, it's just 3 months ago ever since I start going back to church.
So in that short period amount of time...I got to know him better.

I find him really fun to hang out with.
The way he talk and his jokes...you never get bored man.
Not forgetting the sound of his laughter...one of a kind. XP

Oh yeah...did I mention he has an awesome voice?
Man, you listen to him sing during singspriration...
You'll be amazed I tell you! I love his voice! =D

This dude here loves to play Marvel VS Capcom 2.
A total fanatic of the game!
He plays it on his PS2, he plays it in the arcade...
He will play wherever there's MVC2. LOL


Bing's game station during church's Fun Time For Kids.


Justin and Bing battle it out in Marvel VS Capcom 2.

He's such a fanatic of the game that
even now he can do what Ryu (Street Fighter) does...


Shoryuken!! LMAO

He's a moviegoer too. An extreme one. XD
Nothing to do...lets go to the cinema for a movie... LOL
He watched X-Men Origins - Wolverine like 3 times. o.0
And I only get to watch the leak version =/

Erm...I guess that is about it that
I can share with you about this great guy.
It really is a blessing from God for me to get to know him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BING!
MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!

["Delight"]
steph_knightz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha..nice timing huh..12AM baru post..thanks for the birthday post..it made my day. :) i also didn't write anything up in my blog about my birthday and yet you wrote already..haha again, thanks for the wishes and all the best in your exams..All glory go to God ya! :)