Friday, May 1, 2009

One After Another

Story Of My Life
1 May 2009

Woke up 6.30 am today.
Yeah...6.30 am on a public holiday.
Smart huh?

Captain Ball training in 2 hours time at church.
Since I argued with mum the night before...
I didn't inform her about today's training.
So....my only option to church is WALK.
Dudududududu~

Got myself ready and it was 7 am when I left my house.
Walked to 7-11 to buy some bread for breakfast.
Breakfast cost RM 1.20 LOL

Walked along the main road to reach my destination.
Walked till the Pesta area and I checked the time. 7.25 am
Liau, if I continue using the shortest way..surely reach there in another 5 mins.
And that means...I'm gonna wait for an hour before it starts.

Took a detour instead...walked one whole big round around the housing area.
Reached church finally...check the clock, 7.45 am.
Liau...gotta wait for another 45 minutes.

And so I stand by the road with my music on and I waited.
Everyone driving pass by junction will definitely look at me.



8.30 am...
TAK ADA ORANG LAGI!
Malaysian Timing la...normal stuff here in this country.

Finally, 8.40 am...
A Honda City drove passed.
Bing Hwang's car! Wheee~

Walked up into Bing's car and entered.
Justin was in the car too.
Wanna know what we talked about?
RESTAURANT CITY!! XP

As time passed by...
Everyone started to reach one by one.
Zara, Zach, Mark, The 3 Mah Brothers, Paul, Matthew, Benjamin,
Tabitha, Natalie, Zoe Chow, Yi Xin, Felicia, Nicholas and....
I can't remember all lah=P

Before we could start playing...
We realize the field is wet and there were puddles of water.
Paul suggested we go to the field in Taman Sri Nibong.
Lets go! Vroooooom! XD

Here we are.
Taman Sri Nibong's field.
Met Hooi Siang and another few others there.
Totaled up...24 people turned up for today's Captain Ball.

We played 12 VS 12 in the beggining.
Too crowded so we decided to break into 3 teams.
Now 8 in each team and we played.
Winner stays and losing team take turns.











I played as a full time defender today.
Got some really good intercepts. =D

Of course...as a defender,
there's a high chance of getting injured.

Injury #1

Was targeting Mark and was behind him.
Mark got the ball and he move his elbow upwards.
My arm at the same time was above his elbow.
BANG! My shoulder muscle cramps immediately.
Whole arm was numb and damn painful.
Couldn't even lift it up more than 45 degrees.

Thank God it was only a muscle cramp.
After a short massage from Bing...
My hand is spinning 360 degrees again. =D

Injury #2

Just after the first one...
I took over as the catcher.
First timer as a catcher...PHAIL kau kau!! XP
Only manage to catch once. LOL

So I played as a defender again.
Kit Sun (I think I got the name wrong =/) and I
was jumping at the same time, next to each other
to intercept the ball. He tripped and fell over me.
As I was falling....*Crucks*

Liau...Ligament sprain!
My old injury strikes again.
Thank God again...it isn't as severe as the one I got before.
Could walk but every step gives a stinging pain. =/

Sat on the ground and checked my ankle.
It's swollen...confirm sprain. *Sigh*
Gone case already lah this time...
Don't know how gonna play for IA Games ad.
If I were to play...defending and intercepting is the only thing I can do.

Continued playing after that...
Like I said...defending and intercepting is the only thing I can do.
Still...I got some really good intercepts XD

We ended the training session at 12 pm.
Said my goodbyes, took my stuff and left.
I walked back home after that since home is only a stone throw away.

Reached home, bathed and rested.
Applied some cream and massage the sprained ankle.
Used ice compression technique as well to ease the pain.

Well...it got better...but still it hurts.
All I can do now is pray to God for speedy recovery.
And I'm now gonna prepare myself for the Bible Quiz tomorrow.
Hopefully get to contribute through the quiz since I'm kinda
incapable now to contribute through the sports event.

Tug-Of-War tomorrow as well.
That one...even if I had to use crutches to walk...
I'll take part. I don't care. =D

["Crawling"]
steph_knightz

No comments: