Sunday, May 24, 2009

Plans

Story Of My Life
24 May 2009

Was over at Omi's house yesterday.
Her grandson, Ming Hong, had already gone back home.
*sigh* boring ler...

And so I was sitting next to Ming's whole collection of soft toys
which were all thrown around the sofa.
Nothing better to do...I did some "self-portrayed" shots. XPP


Alligator XD


Monkey see Monkey do


Stitch!! My fav disney character <3>

Stitch's head is huge. couldn't get a full shot of it.
The croc was cute and the monkey looked like someone.
Wonder who... XPP

Well...
There's still 3 more days till exam ends.
After exams, there are so much plans!!

Just the Thursday after exam I'm gonna learn guitar from JJ.
Learning how to play my fav song of all time, Sum 41's With Me.

Next up will be on Sat.
My YP group outing!! Wheee~~
Looking forward to it! XD

Red Crescent ATC 2009 camp is next!
I'm just gonna go collect my free t-shirt. XP
Gonna see how the shuriken I drew looked like when it's printed on the shirt.

Then....
A game of Star Wars Risk at Nav's house!
He's been calling us so many times but failed.
So this time around, we're gonna make it happen! XD

Then there are plans for movie with friends and paintball as well.
Maybe I'll go bowling on one of the days of the 2 weeks hols too.
And of course...STUDY! Blueks.

Till then,
I'll try to blog bout every event if possible.
I'll be back X)

["I Am Rock"]
steph_knightz

No comments: