Friday, May 29, 2009

Guitar Hero Noob

Story Of My Life
28 May 2009

And so I wasted 7 hours of my day at school..
Half the day in class do nuts and talk crap...
Another half in Ed Board room do nuts and talk crap as well.

School was suppose to end at 2.40 pm...
But I left the school compound with JJ at 2 pm.
Met up with Hsien and Meng at McD.

Gosh..line was long, the queue area was damn pack
and I think the service has become slower since the renovation.
Potong queue by asking Meng to order my meal as well.

MAKAN TIME!


*Mouth wide open*

I still remember when I was younger...
Ordered the Big Mac and I ate it layer by layer. LOL


JJ aka The Glob (Fusion of Blob and Gambit)

At 3 pm...JJ's mum pick us up from McD
and off we go JJ's house.


The Meng X]


My guitar sensei XDD

And so here we are...
JJ's house...his room...
and let my first guitar lesson begin.


My first ever attempt in taking shots of a guitar


JJ's electric guitar


Me trying out the electric guitar


Me playing the errr.... A Major? Right?


This shot will be better minus the background and plus a better focus

Learned the basics today.
Frets, Finger numbering, Chords, Strumming...
Did not bad la for a noob in music. XP

Of course, distractions are everywhere as well.
JJ's PC is just at the corner of the room and
Meng tries Doom 3...the sad thing is he goes *cluck..cluck..cluck*
JJ have to take over...apalah you Meng. =P





Guitar class with JJ again for a while and halfway learning...
*hears music coming from hall*



Meng playing the piano!? You read it right...Meng playing the piano!
He played parts of Guang Liang's Tong Hua and Alcorus's Shine.

Found out he self thought himself
through Youtube and his family's old keyboard.
You know...stick numbers then play accordingly.
I'm amazed. Seriously.

Took some shots of the piano as well.
Using phone cam so there's no focus and it turn out blurry.
Not the way I imagine it to be. I WANT A DSLR!!



Went back to the room and practice strumming...
then fool around till 6 pm and then class ends. =P
Dad picked me up and went back home at about 6.10 pm.

Tomorrow...YP care group outing!
MONSTER AND ALIENS! =D

Monday...
Guitar lessons with JJ and Red Cresent's ATC.
The only reason I'm going to ATC is to pick up the free T-Shirt I helped designed.
It will be my second free T-shirt. The privilages of designing a T-Shirt... XD

Till then...
Be back with more updates.
Stay tuned!

["Mad World"]
steph_knightz

No comments: