Thursday, June 11, 2009

Risk Takers

Story Of My Life
11 June 2009

And so after so long...
I finally went to Nav's house.
He's been inviting us since last year
but all the plans were ruined...
but today...FINALLY! =D

Woke up at 9 am this morning. *yawns*
Was watching some drama till 1 am the night before LOL
Boot my laptop and as usual..check both my Facebook and my blog.
At 10 am, bathed and packed the stuff I wanted to bring to Nav's house.
  1. Laptop (Check)
  2. Star Wars - Battlefront II (Check)
  3. Water (Check)
  4. Camera (Check)
At 10.20 am, I went down to the main road
and waited for Dad to pick me up.
Dad arrived, hop into the car and off we go.

Reached Nav's house at about 10.35 am.
His house is just....*Jaws on the floor* LOL
Way different than I thought it would be.

His dog, Chewbacca was barking when I was entering
but seeing it wagging it's tail..I know I'm safe.
The few dog tips I picked up from Paul. XD

Went upstairs and Hsien was playing Spore.
He fell in love with that game LOL
I don't blame him...Even I fell in love with it when I first played it last year.

It was almost 11 am, Hsien is leaving in an hour
since he was here since 7.30 am LOL
So we decided to play a board game.
Star Wars version of The Game Of Life.
Joining us was Roshan, Nav's cousin.
Damn he's funny! XD


The host himself explaining the rules

Halfway playing, Meng reached. =D
He watched us play since we have already started the game.
The game was really hilarious...I was laughing my head off.
Nav and Roshan were like stealing each others skills all the time.


The skills I've collected..Energy is one of the 4 skills.

And the best part is...the "pro" among us, Nav, is unsure of all the rules.
Everytime me or Hsien asked something...Nav will be looking for the manual LOL


Lets see....what does "Redemption" does...hmmmm

At the end...we compared all our skills.
Nav was the greater Sith Lord compared to Roshan
and Hsien is the wiser Jedi Master compared to Me.
So the final showdown between Hsien and Nav.
In the end, Hsien PWNed Nav....Hsien wins! LOL

The game ended 10 minutes before Hsien leaves
and we decided to watch Blackadder,
some comedy with Rowan Atkinson in it! XD
Go google it up to find out more if you want to know more.


LOL!~


DOUBLE LOL!~

Hsien left us at about 12.05 pm.
Bye dude! *waves*

Me, Meng, Nav and Roshan continue to watch Blackadder.
Hell I was laughing my ass off watching it..DAMN HILARIOUS! XD
We had lunch right after we finished the final episode.
After lunch is time for Star Wars Risk!



RAWR!!


Smart camera shy people LOL


The map....So much different from the original one @.@


The droids


  • Black - Me
  • Blue - Roshan
  • Red - Nav
  • Yellow - Meng


And so the game starts and we annihilate one another.
Roshan tried to attack one of my planets, Tatooine.
He tried 3 times...all failed. He was frustrated because
the value of dice I threw to defend matches the value of his dice.
THREE TIMES THAT HAPPENED! LOL


First attempt - 1 to 1 LOL


Still standing....


2nd attempt - 2 to 2 LOL


Still standing strong


Third attempt - 2 to 2 again! ROFLMAO


One man army! RAWR!!

Finally Nav put an end to my lucky streak. LOL


6 to 1...Aiks =s


PWNED! LOL


Meng


The battlefield after almost 3 hours of galactic warfare LOL

At 3 pm, Roshan have to leave for Butterworth for something.
So Me, Nav and Meng agree to end the game cause
is we were to go on...even till night time...it wouldn't end LOL

We went upstairs to play the PC.
Nav's other cousin was using the PC so we go to Nav's room first.
Learn some tips about playing the guitar from Nav while waiting.
Nav agree to sell me his abandoned, uncompleted Blitz Gundam action figure.
Half the price and still in good condition...why not? =D

We went outside after Nav's cousin finish using the PC.
Nav was busy playing Star Wars - Battlefront II on my laptop
while Meng was playing Red Alert 3 on Nav's PC.





I installed RA3 too...wanted to play LAN
but just when I'm about to plug the cable into the modem...
I found out the modem has only one port. Liau! No need play d.

We just mess around till 5 pm and
we went downstairs to watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" I miss the show!
The show where everything is made up and the points don't matter XD


Drew Carey!! XD

At 5.20 pm, Meng left...
then at 5.40 pm..its my turn to leave.
Had loads of fun today!
Thanks Nav for everything!! =D

["Burn"]
steph_knightz

No comments: