Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Next Level

Story Of My Life
4 June 2009

Currently working on some tribal art for May Lyn's guitar.
Bringing my creativity and skills to the next level..
This time around, Not just drawing...I'm making stickers!
It's my first time so... *cross fingers* =P







From my original big size one, I resize and redesign the tribal art.
Took 2 hours just to complete that small heart tribal LOL?
And it's like only 25% of the whole thing.
There are still 2 wings to be drawn and lots of cutting to do.

Going shopping for another Artline marker tomorrow.
Just bought one the other day during
the care group outing and it was almost out already. T.T

The plan:
Tomorrow - The wings... (hopefully)
The next day - Cut it out into stickies (hopefully)

The next time I see May Lyn,
her guitar is gonna get some tattoos =P
Something like that *points below*


Ignore the lousy photoshop skills, it's just a rough idea XP

["Fall From Grace"]
steph_knightz

No comments: