Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Exams...What A Drag...

Story Of My Life
12 May 2008

the end of Add Maths and Sejarah paper 2.
Yeah!!! *throws confetti*

BUT...the joy was short lived...
Reached home and I know I gotta arm myself for Chemistry.
All those moles, chemical equations, experiments...
They drive me crazeeeeeeee

At 4 pm enter the torture chamber...
got the books and stationery..
3...2...1...
Hit the pedal and GO!!!

For a boring 3 hours....
I lock myself in the torture chamber to study chemistry.
Came out at 7 pm and took a bath.
Had my dinner after that.

Since there is BM paper tomorrow and I'm just too lazy to read the books..
I let the books (Pn. Pramot) read to me. XDD

After dinner I packed my BM tuition stuff
and continue studying chemistry while waiting for mum.
When mum is done..we leave.

Reached teacher's house at bout 8.15 pm...
Like most of the time...the first to reach.
Went in to the room and listen to music using my phone.

At 8.30 pm...
only like what? 7 people turn up for today? XD


"Princess" not here so more space for me XD

Although only 7 people turn up..the class is still noisy thanks to the
two "Sound Machine", Vivian and Jessica.

Teacher gave us some work...
and half way finishing the work...

*Polyphonic Ringtone*
The first thing me and Yiu Jho look at is teacher...
but it's not teacher's phone...
turned behind and look and it was Vivian's one ringing.
LMAO....

Teacher starts "shooting" Vivian back. XDD
Then " Bombs (words) starts flying" between teacher and to Vivian.
Teacher won by lauching a "Nuclear Bomb"
Me and YJ just laugh our ass off looking at the argument going on.


Little Jho paying attention in class


Messaging his dear.... XD


"The Book" reading to me. =D

2 hours went by fast...
class dismiss!!

went out early..it was only 10.23 pm
wanted to chat with YJ but his parents was there waiting so what to do...
That leaves my music to keep me company...


Used to be Time Square last week..so quiet now


Somewhere Down The Road...
So Close..Yet So Far..

Went home at about 10.35 pm
pack my bag for tomorrow and
*lights out*

["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz






No comments: