Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick And Tired

Story Of My Life
16 May 2008

Day 6 of examination..
Went to school today to sit for Physics paper 1 and Sejarah paper 1.
*sigh*

Was quite prepared for the planning an experiment part
but was not that confident for the objective part.
Why? because Mr. Lim Peng Chiew is setting the physics paper.


F.Y.I.
Peng Chiew's questions are all "virgins" which means it is original and doesn't exist in any physics workbook out there. DIE AD LA...

The paper started at 8 am..
started doing the design an experiment part and everything go on well..
Until..I started on the objective...
*Point Blank* WTF!!!
Screw it la...finished up the paper and pass it up.

Later was Sejarah..
I'm prepared..Bring It On!!
Got the paper and finished it within 20 minutes. XD

It will be a long 40 minutes wait
before the papers are collected...
got my test pad beside me and just turn over to the cover and started drawing.
I tried a new style.. Randomness
inspired by Need For Speed: Prostreet
this is how it looks like..



Randomness

*Bell Rings*
*THROWS CONFETTI*

Day 6 over...sadly another 3 more days to go. *sigh*


6 down..3 more to go..

I'm getting tired of this...
Feel like burning all the books when this ends..
But the books were just too much to burn..
Probably till the end of my life I'm still burning them..


Memorize all of this...If you want to pass Malaysian Education


Sick and Tired...

Finally...
To all the teachers in PFS...
although I hate some of you..
Happy Teachers Day!!


["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz











No comments: