Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Holidays - Monday

Story Of My Life
26 May 2008

Woke up at 9.30 am in the morning and breakfast was served on the table.
Some nuggets and a fried egg.
Who cook this I wonder...ask my sis, she wouldn't tell.
Ask my little bro and he said the chef is my sis.

I was like "am I dreaming?"
F.Y.I :: my sis has this "self-service" attitude.
Thank her...fill my stomach, boot the comp
and started blogging about my trip to Infinity.

Spent almost 2 hours typing and waiting for the pictures to get uploaded.
Finished posting the post at about 12 pm and Dad came back with lunch.

After lunch it's my turn to conquer the television and PS2.
Played NFS: Prostreet for the whole afternoon.
I even forgot about my bath because I was so addicted to the drifting events in the game.
All the smoke and smooth drifting... HELL YEAH!!

My bro now is bugging me to let him play.
He looks really bored.
Fine fine...gave him the controller and I went to the nearby field for a evening walk.
Walk for 5 laps around the field and then I walked home.

Had my bath after that and later dinner.
It was like 7 pm when I'm ready.
Sat down to rest my eyes and thinking about tuition later...
What a drag....

At about 7.15 pm, my bro bug my mum to bring him to the game shop located in Sungai Ara.
Mum agreed. I thank my bro like theres no tomorrow.
Finally I'm able to get some new games.

The three of us, mum, me, my bro,
left my house at about 7.30 pm and make our way to Sungai Ara.
First stop, Games Corner, Second, Pn. Pramot's house for tuition.

Reached Games Corner and enter the shop.
the usual stuff I do...
flip and flip and flip through the DVD game covers.
I was torn between the game BLACK and Ratchet And Clank: Size Does Matters

Finally I made up my mind... I chose BLACK.
This game got a 8.7/10 rating from IGN.com so it must be good.



My bro got himself Sonic: Zero Gravity and before we left the shop..
My bro's "eye of a sniper" spotted this collection of Counter-Strike characters.
Since it was an old stock, the owner of the shop sold it to us for only RM 10 XDD
The figures are damn cute wei. XD

Here are the pictures of the action figures.

The Terrorist Units








The Counter-Terrorist Units








After that went to tuition...I was the earliest to reach.
Went in, sit down and dream..was so bored.
Yiu Jho came 10 minutes later...
Chit chat with him and *phone vibrates*

A message from Zoe.
She said she is coming for the night class.
*BIG smile on my face* XDD
Maine and her reached moments later.

Class goes on as usual...
loads of funny stuff going on between Me, Zoe and YJ. =p
P/S: Zoe, =X I'm not laughing.. XD

Class is over..YJ ppk-ed me as soon as we walked out of the gate.
He said something to me and he gets a kick in his butt for it. Sorry YJ. XD
Talked with Maine and Zoe till my mum arrived.
Said my goodbyes, hop into the car and zooooooomm home.

Reached home about 11 pm.
Since the night is still young...I tried playing BLACK.
Man..this game is kick ass!!!
Got nauseous after a while due to all the explosions and shaky environment in the game.
my head is spinning... *dizzy*

Took a bath and enter my room.
Lie down..Opened up a book to read...
Page 1...Page 2... tata..see you in dreamland.

["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz

No comments: