Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Paul's House - Sunday

Story Of My Life
24 May 2008

*Tickles* *Tickles* *Licks*
Perro woke me up... It was about 6.30 am
he was licking my hand all over and his whiskers tickles my lips...
I wonder what it wants..Ohh...he wants to go out.
Opened the door for Perro and it went out.
Went back to sleep after that.

Woke up again at 9.30 am in the morning.
Was sweating all over so went to bath early.
When I'm done...the both of them is still in bed.
Both still enjoying the roller coaster ride in dreamland.


I'm sweating all over and he still wears a sweater.


Sleepyhead...

Josh woke up after a while and both of us team up to wake the sleepyhead Paul up.
After some hard work...Paul was only half awake.
Then me and Josh gave up...
since we can't wake that guy up...
This is what we did..


Kids look away!! LMAO

At about 11 am...Paul woke up.
Paul bathe first so me and Josh did something.
We wrote Paul Loves Brittanie on a piece of paper and pin it on his room.


Mine


Josh's

Paul came back into the room and he didn't realize until 15 minutes later.
I was like "am chio"-ing all the time. XD
After Josh got ready..we went down for breakfast.

We had a pau each..and sat down to watch MTV and Channel [V]
Got some new song titles to download.
Perro got horny again. XDD


Horny fella.. XD

At about 1 pm, Paul's parent were back.
Time to go...took my bag and went out to put on my shoes.
Paul's Dad walk in the house and sat down beside Perro.
He talked to Perro about humping Josh
It was like this..

Paul's Dad:
Perro..want to hump Josh for the last time a not before he leaves?
If you don't hump now you have to wait till the end of the year ad you know. XD

Hop in the car and head for Infinity!!
Reached Infinity at about 2pm..
Again..I sat at the LCD monitor part while Paul and Josh sat on the 17 inch monitor part.
I don't get it what's so hard playing games at bigger resolutions.
Wouldn't it be better? Who cares...

Played Counter-Strike: Source again.
Against 2 humans and some bots...kinda own them.
The host disconnect the server as soon as I headshot him even before he pull the trigger.
Man...can't he be a bit more sporting.


A picture result of my headshot. =p

Bored again...too lazy to play F.E.A.R so I played CnC3.
The same thing all over again...Scrin!! Lolz..

Dylan came moments later...he sat beside me.
He played DotA. =.="
He was shouting like crazy when he got the hero, Magina (Anti Mage).


Dickhead + DotA = Dickhead Of The Ancients

Continue playing CnC3 until about 3 pm when Hsien Ming reached.
Change seats and sat beside him.
Finally got a friend to CS with...


Hsien on a warpath with a Desert Eagle

Here again some shots I took while playing. XD


He step on a pail and he slipped.


Split XD


Ouch...My head..


Instead of diffusing the bomb...these two gays find a quiet tunnel to make out. XD

Hsien left at 6.30 pm...leave me alone there.. *sigh*
Played CnC3 again...tried using a different race.
Used GDI this time...simply love their Mammoth Tanks.

*sigh* got bored already...went for dinner at Pelita for the second time.
Paul's and Mine were served first.
Naan and Tandoori Chicken for me and Naan for Paul.

Dylan was wondering why Paul didn't order the tandoori chicken as well.
So he asked a really stupid and dirty question. LMAO

Dylan says:
Eh Paul, why didn't you order the chicken?
Then where all you protein come from? Chot( masturbate) ar?

Me:
*SLAP HEADS*
Dylan..people eating here lah wei...LMAO


The "innocent looking" Dylan Tan. XD

After dinner..went back into Infinity and Paul said he wanted to play CS.
he ended up getting tempted by DotA again.
I was quite disappointed. Wtv...
Entered CS: Source again.
Since there's a LAN room..I just joined and kicked some noob's ass. Total ownage. XD
Again...the server is disconnected. *sigh*

Played CnC3 again for the last time. Used GDI again...*Yawn* Boring....
Quit game and played CS: Source with bots...
Headshot after headshot...kills after kills...
I got damn bored..Paula and the others left already..left me alone.

Went to the counter and pay up then leaves.
At 9.30 pm, Dad came.
Hop into the car and went back home.

Party isn't over yet. At home I continued playing NFS: Prostreet till midnight XD
eyes were damn heavy so I went into my room and.... *snore*

["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz

No comments: